PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introducing: Fabulous Friday!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 111213

I love this idea. There will be so many mass clicks on fridays
Nat's AvatarNat

QUOTE originally posted by Rose Lalonde

I think you two misread. There won't be a new counter, it'll just activate a random one.
I think you forgot this part:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

On Friday, all interactions made will be counted towards a special charge bar (link to be added later).
I don't think there will be another counter added up to others, but there sure will be a different 'charge bar.'
❑ Single ❑ Married ✔ In love with Shika
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by Nat

I don't think there will be another counter added up to others, but there sure will be a different 'charge bar.'
We'll have to wait and see, truly, but I speculate similar. Since Niet has said there is no "Goal" to reach, per se, just to get the bar as "full as possible" Maybe there will be an interaction total as the goal and the number of times we reach the goal is the multiplier on the bonus the next day, so if it's 750k Interactions and we get 1.5M interactions, then the chosen bonus bar will have a X2 added to it. If its set at 500k and we get 1.5M then it'd be x3 added. Or whatever...
Signature by Naiyala
Oh, yeah that's what I meant. Sorry for being unclear :P Either way I think it would be really cute to have some sort of 'fabulous' character cheering us on the bar/page thing-y like how the counters are going to have quotes. ^^ "Wow look at you guys, so Fabulous" "your progress is so fab!" I'm a dork for cheesy things. >w<
Dat picture doe. Well, I guess i'll change my clickback day to fridays.
Andae's AvatarAndae
Great, of all the days for this new feature to be implemented, we get a weekly bonus day, that I'm not online for... REGARDLESS! I'll still be able to utilize the Niet bar if that's the case, so, this, is a pretty sweet idea, just a shame that I won't get to see all the good stuff of the bonus counters. No matter, I shall have to wait to get them naturally. Nice work Niet ^-^
pokemonlove2's Avatarpokemonlove2
I love this idea already! (Though I'll have to set aside time for PFQ on Fridays now, but it's worth it.)

QUOTE originally posted by xWhatsherfacex

Either way I think it would be really cute to have some sort of 'fabulous' character cheering us on the bar/page thing-y like how the counters are going to have quotes. ^^ "Wow look at you guys, so Fabulous" "your progress is so fab!"
If this actually does happen, I think I'll die happy.
EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
I don't care what the charge bar looks like. I'm just excited for this! Definitely making Fridays far better than they already are.
KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
So I'm presuming the interactions made on Friday count for the fabulous bar or interactions of the whole week? And Saturday is the day to be on since the bonus counter is active on Saturday. But what happensif a counter is set for Saturday but has already being full on Friday? Maybe Niet you can code it so if a counter is full, the random counter boost will make it impossible to fill that full counter meaning the percentage of the other ccounters having a chance to be full increases for that week. Regardless can't wait for this Saturday to see what happens! And Andae sorry you can't be online ON Saturday but Saturday is convenient for most as no school, some have no jobs etc so weekdays are usually busy for most ~
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
Andae's AvatarAndae

QUOTE originally posted by KittyTakara

And Andae sorry you can't be online ON Saturday but Saturday is convenient for most as no school, some have no jobs etc so weekdays are usually busy for most ~
I'm not in school, nor am I employed, but my computer is shared between me and my sister, She has it all through Saturdays xD

Pages: 1234567··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page