PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introducing: Fabulous Friday!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

KittyTakara's AvatarKittyTakara
Why vote for something we are already getting tomorrow for LOL! BUT Niet, when will the Fabu Bar picture be displayed? It's been gone last week too. I don't like just a random white bar going longer >. <
BoWhatElse avatar permission Avatar by the AMAZING Marie-Chan! <-- My cutie pie <3
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by KittyTakara

The thing is, in my eyes, Fab Fridaywill only be either Niet or Sei . Nobody wants the others.... The system to dedict points per week activation is good, but I don't know, maybe Niet will change it somehow so we cant always have Niet or Sei. Not that I'm complaining, those teo are my favourite haha! But it's nice we can also see votes results already!
I actually like Marie Days the most. Actually the only day I don't really care for is Garthic day, only because right this moment Interaction Points don't have much function, but once they do I'm sure I'll be throwing a vote that way sometimes. While I love Bacent days, I don't see many people voting for that until Gems have more use.
Signature by Naiyala
EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
Last I heard Bacent days are supposed to help increase scour finds, for boxes and all of that good stuff. So I placed my vote on that day, although it seems to be the one with the least votes so I'm a bit disappointed. Hopefully next time though.
VampyreWolf's AvatarVampyreWolf
im not sure what the point of the voting was if what we voted for wasnt what we got. shrugs.
Avatar made by https://twitter.com/IgnisAnimations go check her out she makes wonderful art <3
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth

QUOTE originally posted by EbonyKnight6

Last I heard Bacent days are supposed to help increase scour finds, for boxes and all of that good stuff. So I placed my vote on that day, although it seems to be the one with the least votes so I'm a bit disappointed. Hopefully next time though.
Derp, you're right. I meant Acree Day. :P
Heys giys wait up. The fab counter is BLUE. So which counter got boosted today? 0_ Why isnt it Neit, It had way more votes, bug?
Andae's AvatarAndae
I think Red meant Acree days. Also, I'm curious, which counter was triggered? Since NONE of them say 'special bonus active' which it would if it was Fabfriday initiated... I think Niet broked it.
I think Niet broke it, since I've noticed the boosted counter is usually blue and there is no blue counter, unless one of the active counters are the boost, which is unlikely due to the voting. Anyhow i've made a bug report so i'm sure Niet would appreciate if people don't spam this thread saying what the boost was ;-)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It's... Detective Time!
Gonna get this fixed.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
KeepsakeKey's AvatarKeepsakeKey

QUOTE originally posted by KittyTakara

Why vote for something we are already getting tomorrow for LOL! BUT Niet, when will the Fabu Bar picture be displayed? It's been gone last week too. I don't like just a random white bar going longer >. <
Marie wasn't filled at the beginning of the day, which is when I voted.
Journal || Shop Name's Ashley, 21 years old. The first post of my journal has a wide range of my interests, including books, movies, tv shows, comics, and games. Feel free to shoot me a message to chat about one of them! Avatar is Tim Drake, by DC Comics.

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page