PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introducing: Fabulous Friday!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Art by Sei
Fabulous Friday is a new event that will take place at the end of every week. Here's how it works: On Friday, all interactions made will be counted towards a special charge bar, HERE. On Saturday, all of the Fabulousness collected on Friday will be used to supercharge a random Bonus Counter (those images of various staff at the top that count things). The chosen Bonus Counter will have an instant Bonus Day, the strength of the bonus will depend on how charged up the bar was. Since it's a Special Bonus Day, the counter will not reset afterwards. This is an experimental feature, so expect it to be updated and changed after a few runs once I get an idea of how it affects the balance of things!
!! UPDATE JULY 10th !! Starting this week, you will be able to vote for a Bonus Counter. While Fabulous Friday is in progress, a form will be added to the FabFriday page where you can choose a Counter to vote for.

Screenshot of voting form

This will skew the random selection in favour of the Counters that are most voted for, according to specific rules.

Detailed vote mechanics

All Counters begin with 100 points. A vote counts for a base amount of 10 points. At the end of the day, each Counter has a (my points)/(total points) chance of being chosen. If a given Counter was activated by Fabulous Friday in the last three weeks, votes for it count for 3 points less, per time. As an example, as of this writing, Bacent's counter was active twice in the last three weeks. This means that for this week, votes for Bacent will only count for 10 - (3 * 2) = 4 points. This aims to balance out the Counters to some extent, reducing the potential of abuse of this system. Note that in all cases it is still a random decision, but it will be a weighted random as opposed to the complete randomness we've had so far.
Each user may vote once per week. I'll let this system run for a few weeks to see how it affects the balance, so please do vote and give feedback on this change!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
Ooh sounds good, bit unsure how much it will effect sei's bonus
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me
kiriko's Avatarkiriko
This is a great idea! I hope it works!
The idea certainly lives up to its name. Love it! Can't wait to see it in use.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes!" - 4th Doctor (Tom Baker) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Flareon's AvatarFlareon
Oh, wow, that art is pretty... But back on subject, I love the idea! This will surely urge people to click more, and I'm more than sure people will be happy to see counters fill up faster. ^^
♥ Would you like to give my shop a look?
♥ I really like role-playing, and I'm always trying to meet new people to write with.
♥ I'd like to apologize in advance for any mistakes I might make, since English isn't my first language.
[Artwork
Within the avatar and signature.
made by Altias, codes by Flareon.]
VampyreWolf's AvatarVampyreWolf
oh that makes me excited i cant wait :D of course everyone will hope for the interaction one but the others would be good aswell. this will be awesome
Avatar made by https://twitter.com/IgnisAnimations go check her out she makes wonderful art <3
Meiana's AvatarMeiana
Ooooh. Thanks Niet! This is awesome =3 I won't mind what counter it is, it's still awesome!
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
Chianti's AvatarChianti
Hmm, I could see this being a bit overpowered if the charge bar isn't high enough, but I'll give it a shot. :p That Typhlosion.
I'm going to fight em' off A seven nation army couldn't hold me back And if I catch you coming back my way I'm going to serve it to you
Lax
Venipede hunt
HybridYüki's AvatarHybridYüki
Oh, yay~ Not only will it be awesome that we get a random bonus, but it will, of course, help with interactions and liven the place up a bit!
84/150
Please feel free to check out my art shop
KeepsakeKey's AvatarKeepsakeKey
When is this going to start? Next week?
Journal || Shop Name's Ashley, 21 years old. The first post of my journal has a wide range of my interests, including books, movies, tv shows, comics, and games. Feel free to shoot me a message to chat about one of them! Avatar is Tim Drake, by DC Comics.

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page