PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Browser-specific features (previously Chrome-only)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
What I mean is it isn't appearing in the downloads.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
judith's Avatarjudith
yeah i had that too, its a security issue ;) Its called PFQNotify.crx Maybe you can find it when you search for it with the name
SpiritOfFire's AvatarSpiritOfFire
It looks promising, but whenever I try to open it it first prompts 'Extensions, apps and themes can harm your computer. Are you sure you wish to continue?', and then the download briefly (less than half a second, nowhere near enough to drag to the extensions bar) appears before disappearing again; the top bar now says 'Apps, extensions and user scrips cannot be added from this website.' May I suggest uploading it to the Chrome Web Store? EDIT: Got it downloaded - go to the little square-of-9-squares in the 'start' bar (this is probably only for Chrome OS), second page 'Files'. Drag and drop onto the Extensions page, follow instructions thereon.
i dont talk on pfq much tbh avatar by sleepydot
judith's Avatarjudith
You need to go to the bar above and click on the 3 stripes Then go to extra, extentions That opens up a new tabpage When you go to your download place you can find there PFQNotify.crx When you drag that file to the tab blad, you will see it will be ther with a few questions on how u want to use the extension:)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by SpiritOfFire

May I suggest uploading it to the Chrome Web Store?
Need to wait for them to process my $5 fee payment.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Ms Peepers's AvatarMs Peepers
I was able to download it and when I go the extensions page it is there and enabled. However its not appearing on my chrome, I have shutdown chrome and my computer twice to see if it would work. If anyone could help me figure out how to get it to show up it will be greatly appreciated! NOTES: I have never used an extension before and I have a MAC (this is probably why its not working)
Joelou1's AvatarJoelou1
Pretty simple, if it is active (and working), anytime a thread you have subscribed have been replied, you'll recieve a live note at the bottom right of your Chrome. I however do not know if there are any other warning this extention can tell about. Berries? Evolutions? I'd like to make a list of everything that this extention does show.
Joelou N Shee: Muhahah!! Team Rocket Gonna rule on the universe ---------------------------------------------------------- By the way you just lost 5 second of your life by reading this ^o^ ----------------------------------------------------------
Share a click! Changes each time its fully evolved!
Ms Peepers's AvatarMs Peepers

QUOTE originally posted by Joelou1

Pretty simple, if it is active (and working), anytime a thread you have subscribed have been replied, you'll recieve a live note at the bottom right of your Chrome. I however do not know if there are any other warning this extention can tell about. Berries? Evolutions? I'd like to make a list of everything that this extention does show.
Ah ok, I just did it when you posted this, so it is working. (:
johnoliverguy's Avatarjohnoliverguy

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by SpiritOfFire

May I suggest uploading it to the Chrome Web Store?
Need to wait for them to process my $5 fee payment.
have they processed it yet?

Gems Needed

4/1000
533/1000
305/1000
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Okay... now it works (it appeared in my download folder about an hour and a half ago).

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page