PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Browser-specific features (previously Chrome-only)

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So today I decided to venture into completely unknown territory. The result: PFQ Notifications, an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to be notified of all the things your Farm Page tells you about, without needing to keep the Farm Page open! It's still a little buggy (or rather, very buggy in places!) but I think it's pretty good for my first shot at this, so please do give it a try (assuming you're using Chrome of course!) and let me know what you think :) I'm not completely sure how installation works, but I found that I was able to download the file and then drag it into Chrome, so that should work.

UPDATE

PFQ now has special settings for Internet Explorer. You can find these, as well as information on the Google Chrome Extension, on the Farm Page (Tools panel, the new "Browser-specific Options" section).
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
judith's Avatarjudith
For me i get the instruction, apps extentions and scripts cant be added from this site. So i cannot add it, unless i can download it
Draaek's AvatarDraaek
@judith: As far as I can see this will happen to everyone due to the changes to Chrome regarding external apps that are not found in their store. As Niet said, use the downloaded file and drag it to the extensions tab of chrome, that will allow you to install and use it.
Avatar made by Kinchiona for me.
Edit: Nevermind. I'm just dumb.
"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say 'I want to see the manager.'" - William S Burroughs
judith's Avatarjudith
oke, after several tries and after some other security settings, i have managed to get the extention in :) Edit: ty draaek, i was able to get it in, will try and come back with comments if needed.
Voxumo's AvatarVoxumo
Well i got it to work on mine as well now.. This is a nice little extension.
GuideYouHome's AvatarGuideYouHome
I just installed this and it's a very handy little extension! I love it; and it works well!
judith's Avatarjudith
Yes here too, i just started up my computer, and was noticed of the various things that happend on here. I love it!
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
I don't seem to get it even after restarting Chrome.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
judith's Avatarjudith
when you go to downloads, you have to drag the program you downloaded to the tab extentions in chrome, make sure your security accepts it, mine was very tight so it wouldnt accept it and wouldnt download it.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page