PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

CSY's Journal: Maths and Musings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 202122

CSY's AvatarCSY
Shiny Collectors Association
Current Hunt: Chimchar Spots Available?:✔S/✔A/✔M Shiny Prices: 100 GP/100k Cr/20 ZC (+25 GP for F) Albino Prices: 200 GP/200k Cr/40 ZC (+25 GP for F) Melan Prices: 3000 ZC Numbers Available: Check my UFT fields
Currently collecting which summons? Paying [per summon]: Varies Summons offered to trade: Collection Show-off's:
Magma Stone Collection: 506/150
White Stone Collection: 1/150
Fujin's Lamp Collection: 729/150
Credits
Template for use by SCA members only. Code done by Niet and Garth.
Current Type Race score = 0 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
CSY's AvatarCSY
Current Hunt:
Melans: 13/15
SBG by CSY | Art by Lumineu | Code assistance provided by Zico
Avatar: Art by Lumineu, edited by CSY with permission.
× 12 / 200
× 506 / 150
Current Hunt:
Melans: 13/15
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance from Zico
CSY's AvatarCSY
Project - A hand to Arceus (II) For more information, as well as backstory, here's the link to the first one - providing all Sivally memories. The second phase of this project will be to collect all Arceus plates, to dex them out to anyone actively going for Arceus. Hopefully, this should be a bit easier, since plates have been an item for a long time ^^. Current Legendary Forme Changers I own:
Special Forme-Changers
Blue Orb
x2
Red Orb
x1
Gracidea
x0
Secret Sword
x0
Meteorite Shard A
x1
Meteorite Shard D
x0
Meteorite Shard S
x0
Reveal Glass
x0
Burn Drive
x1
Douse Drive
x1
Shock Drive
x4
Chill Drive
x4
Flame Plate
x2
Splash Plate
x3
Zap Plate
x1
Meadow Plate
x2
Icicle Plate
x1
Fist Plate
x2
Toxic Plate
x2
Earth Plate
x1
Sky Plate
x1
Mind Plate
x2
Insect Plate
x1
Stone Plate
x1
Spooky Plate
x2
Draco Plate
x1
Dread Plate
x1
Iron Plate
x1
Pixie Plate
x1
Opal
x3
Mythrite
x5
Prison Bottle
x3
Thanks to: E.N.D and Zeref: Splash, Mind, Toxic, Pixie Plates GeorgieKun13: Flame, Fist Plates 0Bella0: Insect Plate Eyes: Flame, Pixie Plate Legendary Form change items - Eyes: 3x Reveal Glass
CSY's AvatarCSY
Your text here.Your text here.Your text here.Your text here.Your text here.Your text here.Your text here.Your text here.Your text here.e. text here.Your text here.hi TIP LOOKS LIKE THIS
hi
url test url test
× 12 / 400
CSY's AvatarCSY
More information about Arceus - confirmed with Garthic - in case I forget. Numbers, maths will be manipulated later on based on stats I have. - Arceus boosts both Shiny and Albino chances. - Shiny and Albino chances are rolled individually, irregardless of each other - There are no hidden bonuses that boost melan chances. At all.
CSY's AvatarCSY
666th 6 6 6 △ Illuminati confirmed
CSY's AvatarCSY
Chimchar Hunt - Final Count: Chimchar Hunt: 723★/101☆/18✪/16500 H Achievements: - Completed in less than 3 28d hypermodes - 18 melans hatched; 1 female (wasn't even jolly. Honestly unless you're a masochist, don't melan hunt for a rare gender owo) - 4th longest pokeradar chain General sort of self contemplation: Was the hunt worth it? I don't know. On one hand getting 18 melans was /amazing/, on the other hand, once I got to the 5th melan or so, it was just "oh, black monkey? cool. lemme exp lock it and decide on what I want to do with you". I fell in love with PFQ, partly because of the adrenaline rush when getting an unexpected melan. I remember in my first 28d HM, i was trying to push to hatch more turtwig eggs because I wanted an albino for a friend - and I hatched a melan with like, 2 hours or something left. Legit SCREAMING. I was freaking hyped for it, haha. With Chimchar, I wanted to stop, but I knew I wanted to get a decently high chain as a sort of proof to myself that yes, I could commit and do something. Gradually it became a chore, trying to gather enough funds for charms, to sell off the melans, to hatch the eggs. I dreaded events - the kinaster one I was quite busy and it was heck to get Arceus again; the tourneys took up so much of my funds for water tokens. It wasn't even funny, tbh ^^ When Kinaster was breedable, i wanted so badly to quit chimchar, to start hunting kina. I remember getting a melan shortly afterwards and i was just like - this couild have been the first melan kina, UGHHHHH. But hey xD But its not like it was just pain. I liked having such a long chain, having "jolly chimchar" forever entwined with my name. At least I hope xD. Like we all know Meu for Eevee, Novie for Pichu... maybe?? i can be known for chimchar?? Probably not, but hey :D. I managed to achieve a goal of mine. It was also profitable in a sense that when my friend needed money desperately, i was able to sell some melans to help them. So yea. Would I do it again? Maybe an extra melan per hunt or something, but definitely no 16.5k chain again.
CSY's AvatarCSY
Soon.TM
CSY's AvatarCSY
Okay, so, I was supposed to do a post about maths in terms of badges and how exactly you should be hatching in terms of maximizing click-back EXP. However, nearing the end of my Chimchar hunt i was just like //yo pls end the suffering// so now I completely forgot. Which is fine, until my mate PM'ed me about whether I figured the maths out yet. So my apologies to him. And to anyone who's interested, maths on hatching, badges, etc. will be coming out soon. Anyways its my first type race where I can actually participate. Go Team Flying =D Atm I'm planning to hunt: Aerodactyl Starly Rufflet Vullaby >Hopefully that'll last me through 7 days ;D
CSY's AvatarCSY
Oh my gosh. I've honestly had a terrible day today - It's a Shazi/Niet but I've barely been able to click, owing to the fact that I had 2 essays to deal with and having to start registering for courses for the next term. Like.... all the planning... is stressful. Ugh. And they insist on scheduling like, 90% of the courses on days I already have preassigned sessions with... Hopped onto PFQ and checked my trades - I thought Pizza was going to send me a shiny fodder for Delta points but wow... Its jolly too o.o. I know how many "rejects" you had to go through to get this owo and I'm so so thankful. I'll treasure this forever. Thank you so much.

Pages: 123456··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page