PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌊 Team Hydro Vortex 🌊 Water | June 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 12345678··· 262728

orson welles's Avatarhypermode-12.pngorson welles
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png
here comes the Orson Train Username: orson welles Hunting: mareanie (funny little guys) Mascot(s): N/A for now Available Pairs & Resources:* N/A unfortunately Anything else?: I actually remembered that there was a type race coming up this time instead of only noticing like two days into it. gg me Let's Go
Orchid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrchid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
I've sent one of my albino radars to txbiq. If anyone has spare female feebas or male buizels, I'm attempting to make potatoes for future hunts.
water.png 0 water.png Type Race Hunt: 0 / 25 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Kosana's AvatarKosana
arceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Orchid

I've sent one of my albino radars to txbiq. If anyone has spare female feebas or male buizels, I'm attempting to make potatoes for future hunts.
I have a ton of female feebas but they are all recently hatch so they are level one or close to level one. If that's okay with you I can send some your way
  • Type Race
  • Trophies
Credits
Code/Background: Kosana Images: Made by Kosana based on offical art and/or modified offical art Free to Use Code
Score: 0
Credits
Sprite made by Champion Spectra

QUOTE originally posted by Kosana

I have a ton of female feebas but they are all recently hatch so they are level one or close to level one. If that's okay with you I can send some your way
That is fine with me!
Kosana's AvatarKosana
arceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Orchid

QUOTE originally posted by Kosana

That is fine with me!
Just sent them
Avarri's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAvarri
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Just thought I should point in the direction of this person who makes TR clicklists (: if you scroll down a bit, June 2024 is there. I've been using this every type race, and I think it would be useful to have linked to our TR list for easy access! https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/400527/ETV331-s-Collection-of-Type-Race-Mass-Clicklists/2
Pfp drawn by Raac and colored by me! Nature Badge by ETV331!
Mienshao's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMienshao
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mizore

@Mienshao since your hunting feebas, could I get a few regular female, sweet pref if you hatch any? Been looking for one for a while now with no luck ;-;
Yes sure! I will send them your way as they come :)
credits

Credits

Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle
lilacfishie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnglilacfishie
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
Username: lilacfishie Hunting: Ryumen and Skeleco! Mascot(s): Available Pairs & Resources:* N/A Anything else?: Very excited for this TR! Water is one of my favorite types <3
stardustjenny's Avatarstardustjenny
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i wish good luck to everyone since we all get sei bonus on the first day of the tyoe race may you get a nice, shiny, albino or even melan
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Type race score:0
Thank you for the buizel and feebas donations!

Pages: 12345678··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page