PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌊 Team Hydro Vortex 🌊 Water | June 2024

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 25262728

Hope y'all had a good race! Didn't hatch any specials but did get over 1000 points. Hope to see some of y'all on team Psychic next month.
Score: 1085
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ● Shop: YeetGods Shop
Ranaki's AvatarRanaki
master.pnge.png
it's been fun everyone! i couldn't score as much as I want to cause I'm on vacation, but hey I still got sone specials out of it! I'm going rock for next month, hope to see y'all there!
《Rana | She/Her》 Very casual user; also an artist who mainly draws vtubers and ocs (twt: @Ranakii_) Icon by Rickysan
Type Race Score: 835
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
alphias's Avataralphias
grandmaster.pnge.png
Nice work everyone! I managed to get my highest TR score to date as well as two albino Finizen (hopefully a shiny pops up soon, since I want to get back to egg dex, but don’t want to break my dolphin chain). I’ll be on team ground next month!
They/Them ‱ -7 PFQ Time TR Score: 1410 gem_water.png
R'ahnok's Avatarhypermode-12.pngR'ahnok
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Nice work everyone! While I did end up with 4,240 points, unfortunately no melans showed during the race time. I'll still be keeping the chain though as my goal is 3 for the whole line!
sentiswife's Avatarhypermode-12.pngsentiswife
hypermode.pngmaster.png
managed to end w a score of over 1800 a new personal best :3 good luck in the raffles everyone, im team ice next month!
Aerxya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAerxya
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngs.png
Nice work everyone ! I'm so happy I could reach more than 7000 points that month, I didn't expect to get that many points ! I had a lot of fun this week !
Score: 7142
Fire trophy credit to volcarona, score badge to LycanKai and NassiLove
oimky's Avatarhypermode-12.pngoimky
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png
Hope you all had a great race 😊
Avatar- Mikael Eriksson Hunting: Nothing
Type Race Score: 1603
Aw000's AvatarAw000
master.pnge.png
I got 263,018 points and I'll be on rock next race, see those who rock and stone next month

Single arts by HeartlessDemon

Family arts by HeartlessDemon

Thank you Pyra for the avatar. Most sprites are from here
B0z0's AvatarB0z0
master.pnge.png
I hope everyone had a nice type race! I hope to see some of y'all on team grass next month!
Type Race Score: 2127
Mienshao's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-water.pngMienshao
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Agh apologies–I just got settled after travelling and sadly missed the last hour of TR, but I finished with 2242 points! I wish I was able to do more, but vacation and work got in the way sadly, but I did manage a melan, several specials, and about 6-7 perfect IVs so no complaints here :) It was a ton of fun to see all of y'alls beautiful Congrats to everybody on a successful type race! I will be on team Pyschic next month so I hope to see some of you all there! Thank you everyone for such an amazing and friendly type race! ♡
--------- Please remember if you borrowed any items or breeding pairs to return them to the person who loaned them out! ---------
Just because TR is over doesn't mean the fun is! We still have the raffle running until June 23! We now have 200+ special pokemon in the prize pool so definitely head on over and get your name in to win free prizes! Everybody wins!
credits

Credits

Jing ✩ 24 ✩ she/her ✩ Chinese linktree ✩ toyhouse ✩ discord
jijingle

Pages: 123··· 25262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page