PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌊 Team Hydro Vortex 🌊 Water | June 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728

Orchid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrchid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Just hatched my last party! Ending the race with 3,836 points. I didn't get as many Cramorant specials as I wanted, but I'm happy with the three (2 shiny and 1 albino) that I got. Plus the bonus specials I got! This was a fun race, and I'm looking forward to next months! I'll be on team dragon next month!
water.png 3,836 water.png Type Race Hunt: 0 / 164 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
dumblonde7's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumblonde7
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
ended with 1,853, a new high for me! only hatched one special, but that's ok. i hope to see some of you on team poison next month!
txbiq's Avatartxbiq
superior.png
this was pretty fun for my first ever type race!! i hatched 3 albinos (2 were random). im also on team dragon next month!!
Haara's Avatarhypermode-12.pngHaara
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
3,779 points and I'll be on rock next month!
"I realized that love might be when we both face the same direction and walk towards the future together" - Its ALL -for you- by Re:Vale 𝄆💕𝄇 Image Credit: Paradox Live Official Art.
Webber's AvatarWebber
master.pnge.png
Woo! Got a pretty average score, the amount of specials people hatched was very nice to see as well. Hope to see some of you on team fighting next month
Avatar is official art from Don't Starve Together (Klei Entertainment)
water.png TR Score: 1552 water.png
SabrinaGX's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSabrinaGX
hypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png
Had fun on team water this month hatched alot of specials ended with 4,222 points hope to see some of you on future teams im gonna be on team flying next month
Please feed my beautiful Tyrantrum 6IV grand child 💜 normal.png4222 fairy.png
Jalakins's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJalakins
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
I ended my hunt with 2,154 points. Not my best score but I'm still getting the hang of this after being gone for a year. See you on poison team next month! ^^
I always try to click back! <3 summon_dce.png73/1000summon_dce.png Avatar by Rylee. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
BigBadBowser's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBigBadBowser
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
Dang it! I just got home and didnt make it to hatch my last set. This team was a blast to be on! Ty all for being so awesome! <3
Score: 1561
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
-Favored Natures: Any/Sour! (Quirky Perferred!) -Spars and Mass Clicks are always welcome! -Do not offer me anything unless you are going to follow through! -Forum Avatar is Bowser's official victory pose from Super Mario RPG!
Kosana's AvatarKosana
arceus.pngd.png
good job everyone! I wasn't as active as I usually am but still got an okay score. total special count was 6 albinos (unusually low for me and a type race but still happy with it) I'll be on team Posion next. hope to see some of you there!
  • Type Race
  • Trophies
Credits
Code/Background: Kosana Images: Made by Kosana based on offical art and/or modified offical art Free to Use Code
Score: 1652
Credits
Sprite made by Champion Spectra
madmo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmadmo
hypermode.pngultra.png
hope everybody had a good race! type races always baffle me... I feel like I might have the worst luck on pokefarm ever? I haven't hatched a single special this race... I want to know what kind of magic everybody uses?

Pages: 123··· 2425262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page