PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

👻Team Never-Ending Nightmare Raffle - May '24👻

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123··· 5678

LadyKathy's AvatarLadyKathy
ultra.pnge.png
Hi! I apologise if you'd prefer pms for this kinda of thing, I didn't see anywhere mentioning if you were okay with being pm'd ;; I noticed that tr raffle 147 (between two litwicks) doesn't seem to exist, or atleast isn't in the post itself
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide

QUOTE originally posted by LadyKathy

Hi! I apologise if you'd prefer pms for this kinda of thing, I didn't see anywhere mentioning if you were okay with being pm'd ;; I noticed that tr raffle 147 (between two litwicks) doesn't seem to exist, or atleast isn't in the post itself
I realized that too and I think I forgot to change some numbers around when I made a few of the litwicks grand prizes. I think I'll throw in one of of my specials to fill that gap now as I think about it.
Maxie/Spud/Frank • They/Them • 22 Journal • Shop • Art Shop • Fakemon Art
Score: 6606
Background | Code | Type Race Badge (Updated Version)| PFP from Until Dawn
Last day to enter! I will be closing donations and entries at reset tomorrow!
Ends in 15 mins! I wont be home right away but I'll start randomizing the names when I get back. :) ------------------------------------------------------------------ Editing this since I already double posted: 45 entries, which means 90 guaranteed prizes in total. If I landed on a number where you donated, I'll simply roll again when I get to you! All of the 1st batch of guaranteed prizes have been sent out!
Thank you for running this. (Am I writing this so you don't have to triple post? Maybe?)
Type Race Score: 7615
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
All trades have been caught up fortunately! Which means I can start sending out the 2nd batch of guaranteed prizes now! Same as before, if I landed on your name and the prize was sent by you, I will send you a prize that you didn't donate. :) As a side note, I think I'm going to change the time frame to accept the trade from 72 down to 48 hours. :O All prizes should be sent out now
So many people and pokemon. This is a very generous group (Another post to help you not double post again)
Orchid's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOrchid
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Yes, congratulations to everyone who has won a prize and thank you to everyone who donated prizes!
water.png 3,836 water.png Type Race Hunt: 0 / 1 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
For the 2 that didn't accept the trade within the 48 hour time window, message me to claim your prize. There are 140 regular prizes remaining, so time to use them tickets!

BIG LIST

Trades might be a little slower, I'm having a real nasty cough rn.
naïve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngnaïve
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
0.0 i have 14 prizes incoming... wowwie lol -saving you from double posting <3
Type Race Score: 2,185
[ journal ] Buying summon_mes.png@ 15zc | Buying summon_tfi.png@ 15zc | Buying summon_mew.png@ 30zc

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page