PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

👻Team Never-Ending Nightmare Raffle - May '24👻

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345678

inkstears's Avatarinkstears
ultra.pnge.png
Username:inkstears Points: 0 Donations: Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: yes pls
Main post updated with entries (and some of my own donations towards the grand prize pool) :) If you posted before the grand prize pool addition and you want to enter it, let me know :) What is considered for the grand prize pool is listed in the donations tab. If there's anything you don't see on there, let me know as well :O
Maxie/Spud/Frank • They/Them • 22 Journal • Shop • Art Shop • Fakemon Art
Score: 6606
Background | Code | Type Race Badge (Updated Version)| PFP from Until Dawn
PocketHand's AvatarPocketHand
ace.png
Username: PocketHand Points: 830 Donations: I have some boxes I’ll send in Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: Yes
Score: 830
Username: HollowSerenity Points: 950 Donations: (Keep blank if not donating) Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: (Yes or no, 1000 points minimum) Yes! :D
LadyKathy's AvatarLadyKathy
ultra.pnge.png
Username: LadyKathy Points: 0 Donations: (Keep blank if not donating) An albino gastly and phantump, aswell as 3 albino and 3 shiny sprigatito's for the grand prize pool; if they're valid (might have more if I get lucky tomorrow, we'll see) Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: (Yes or no, 1000 points minimum) yes please :D
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
Aedier's AvatarAedier
grandmaster.pngb.png
Username: Aedier Points: 1081 Donations: A ghost delta azurill with a large ghost gem attached + a bashful albino sandyghast Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: Yes please!
  • Hello!
  • Starters
  • Collecting
  • Promo!
• Aedier • Bittersweet
Gentle, Careful, Calm / Hasty, Jolly, Timid
• she/it/he/they • Icon by me!
Two legend hunts under my belt! Taking it easy and helping some friends, but still passively hoarding summon_mes.png
Magatama
summon_ric.png
Ice Statue
I will sometimes buy ice/fairy/poison aesthetic deltas! If you offer, I may also buy aesthetic special deltas of those types! Feel free to PM ^^
Ren's Art Shoppe - It has comms, adoptables, charm baits, and more! And if you feel, check out My Kiosk!
miha's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmiha
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Username: miha Points: 1807 Donations: (Keep blank if not donating) Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: yes please! i might edit in more donations later on if i hatch more specials edit: 3 troll party pairs of tynamo, so full line in shiny and albino, s+a Morpeko, 2 shiny huisan growlith, full line albino rookidee, full line albino litleo (2 female, 1 male for both evos), 2 shiny lechonks and 2 albino lechonks
LemonBaskets's AvatarLemonBaskets
arceus.pnge+.png
Username: LemonBaskets Points: 2180 Donations: two galarian yamask, one shiny and one albino Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: sure
Ok so, I think I'm gonna open up donations officially right now. Seems like we're gonna some severe thunderstorms in a bit and I think I'm just gonna open them up now in case it gets kinda...bad out there. Tickets are still not gonna be accounted for until TR ends of course. Again, if you have not stated whether or not you'd like to enter the grand prize pool, let me know.
Otterwot's Avatarhypermode-12.pngOtterwot
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd+.png
Username: Otterwot Points: 5187 Donations: Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: Yes!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page