PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

👻Team Never-Ending Nightmare Raffle - May '24👻

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345678

BuggSaw's AvatarBuggSaw
master.pngc+.png
Username: buggsaw Points: 2364 Donations: none sadly Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: yes please
Buggsaw
Sagidamas's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSagidamas
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Username: Sagidamas | winterbraid Points: 12625 Donations: Update - Additional donations: Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: yes Other: Thank you for organizing! Regardless of my score, I'd like to only have one ticket as I'd rather other people get more prizes, please!
winterbraid | they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: dark | score: 12625 | next: dragon avatar by fubukit (Cubbychoo)
Varian's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVarian
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Username: Varian Points: 5372 Donations: (Keep blank if not donating) Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: Yes
Wolfram28's AvatarWolfram28
ultra.pnge.png
Username: Wolfram28 Points: 0 Donations: Hope you like Phantumps, because I'm sending over 5 albinos and 10 shinies Also, Spiritombs: 1 albino, 1 shiny Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: (Yes or no, 1000 points minimum) Yes I don't have trade center upgrades, so it might take a while to send them all

Albinos

Shinies

That was painful
Username: transistorannie Points: 360 Donations: (Keep blank if not donating) Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: Nope, don’t meet the minimum
Main post updated! We have already filled up 3 fields and starting on the 4th one now!
Maxie/Spud/Frank • They/Them • 22 Journal • Shop • Art Shop • Fakemon Art
Score: 6606
Background | Code | Type Race Badge (Updated Version)| PFP from Until Dawn
Skullscarada's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSkullscarada
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Username: Skullscarada Points: 0 Donations: Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: Yes please!
Trade Shop! Adopt Shop! Feel free to check out my shops above! :D
credit
Background made by: me! F2U code by Gumshoe
naïve's Avatarhypermode-12.pngnaïve
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I edited my og post! will continue to update as i send donations <3

og post inside

QUOTE originally posted by naïve

Username: naive Points:2,185 Donations: see hide Grand Prize pool?: Yes please! :D

Donations

So far... more to come <3 a.pngf.png x3 n.pngk.png x3 a.png x1 j.pngb.pngy.pngz.png x2 j.png x1 l.png x1
Type Race Score: 2,185
[ journal ] Buying summon_mes.png@ 15zc | Buying summon_tfi.png@ 15zc | Buying summon_mew.png@ 30zc
Ok, if there's a lot of something all at once (looking at all the litwicks), a few are gonna be grouped into the grand prize pool, which in turn, probably means there may be a chanceeeeeeee that you could get 2 grand prizes and everyone who entered is guaranteed to have 1 :O I'm probably thinking far ahead, I'll probably have a better idea when the raffle ends. The 5th field is almost filled out!
Greeny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGreeny
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Username: Greeny Points: 2478 Donations: I'll send some over soon, probably a couple of albino Gastly and an item Would you like to enter the grand prize pool?: Yea ^^
  • About
  • Melans ♥
  • Type Race
Avatar made by me ^^ I use he/they pronouns! I collect jolly pokemon!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page