PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

zcorge's PWYW art shop!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

FlawlessKing's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFlawlessKing
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Just wanted to say that your art and shops are amazing, we've done 3 artworks together and i'd like a 4th ! Lmk when you'll be ready :D
You should come and see my new shop ! Lots of cool summons :) Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop
zombie-zcorge's Avatarzombie-zcorge
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lilieth

hey there! i wonder if you would do canon characters and 2 characters in one piece? if so would some s/a from the same fields and 250gp for a picture of professor snape and harry potter (from harry potter , you can search it if on a browser for a reference!) staring at each other's soul and maybe add a bubble speech of snape saying "Detention"?
Sorry, but I'm going to have to decline. It's a more complicated request and Harry Potter is already a subject matter I'm uncomfortable with. I would accept another commission though! :) Here's the artwork for Flawless' commission!
| swag artist | check out my art shop avatar from pokemon sun+moon anime
FlawlessKing's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFlawlessKing
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by zombie-zcorge

QUOTE originally posted by Lilieth

hey there! i wonder if you would do canon characters and 2 characters in one piece? if so would some s/a from the same fields and 250gp for a picture of professor snape and harry potter (from harry potter , you can search it if on a browser for a reference!) staring at each other's soul and maybe add a bubble speech of snape saying "Detention"?
Sorry, but I'm going to have to decline. It's a more complicated request and Harry Potter is already a subject matter I'm uncomfortable with. I would accept another commission though! :) Here's the artwork for Flawless' commission!
ITS BEAUTIFUL
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pnga.png
I am back 👀 can I request some art of Sally for a swapert mega stone? C: if that's not enough I can add some currency or something ^-^
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

I am back 👀 can I request some art of Sally for a swapert mega stone? C: if that's not enough I can add some currency or something ^-^
Here you go! Shoot me a trade :)
Skullscarada's AvatarSkullscarada
arceus.pngd+.png
Hi there! i got a few megastones and whatnot and i was seeing what i'd end up with if I give you a Waillordite! If the offers good, would you be able to draw Night? :]
Trade Shop! Adopt Shop! Feel free to check out my shops above! :D
credit
Background made by: me! F2U code by Gumshoe
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Skullscarada

Hi there! i got a few megastones and whatnot and i was seeing what i'd end up with if I give you a Waillordite! If the offers good, would you be able to draw Night? :]
Here you go!
Skullscarada's AvatarSkullscarada
arceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by zombie-zcorge

QUOTE originally posted by Skullscarada

Here you go!
Oh this is adorable thank you so much! I'll definitely be back for more eventually >:3c Sending you a trade now!
aixle's Avataraixle
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hello, I wanna ask if you'd be willing to do art of my fursona Ny for a Shiny Growlithe, Albino Litwick, and Grey Stone and Thunder Fang summon items?
My PFP is of my fursona Ny, and was made by the very talented Dachsbuns
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by aixle

Hello, I wanna ask if you'd be willing to do art of my fursona Ny for a Shiny Growlithe, Albino Litwick, and Grey Stone and Thunder Fang summon items?
Here you go! Shoot me a trade!

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page