PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

zcorge's PWYW art shop!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345678

Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
senior.pnge.png
could i get a strawberry shortcake themed furret and a ramune themed furret for some s/a from any fields?
tba
Alola Stitch's AvatarAlola Stitch
grandmaster.pngc.png
Could I order one more? I would really love this lil guy I was thinking a grookey with curly antennae themed like this rubber ducky isopod monkey from Chicken Smoothie :) I love rubberducky isopods I want to get some one day I might be getting dalmation ones maybe idk yet my spider might eat them XD Payment: 100k Credits, x4 Medium Ground Gems, x3 Large Ground Gems, x2 Medium Bug Gems, x3 Large Bug Gems, x1 Medium Dragon Gem,
zombie-zcorge's Avatarzombie-zcorge
grandmaster.pngd.png
JEEZ, what a haul. Here's all the ones I hadn't already DM'd people. Send payment!

All the art!

Lilieth, could I have a shiny Espurr, Toxel, Natu, and Pichu? And SkittyChan an albino Wurmple, Swinub, Doduo, and Mareep?
| swag artist | check out my art shop avatar from pokemon sun+moon anime
grandmaster.pngc.png
May I order one more I hope I'm not a bother this idea been in my head for months just been thinking about it lately and I would love her in your style ^^ Details: Just a fluffy normal arcanine wearing a froggy hat :D Payment: 450k Credits + 125 GP :D
Leon Albertus's AvatarLeon Albertus
grandmaster.pngd.png
Could I get art of Joey and possibly his Magikarp Splashy? Whatever pose you want :) I can do 1,000 gp (or more if wanted ^^)
Come check it out! I make all sorts of adoptables and can do all sorts of stuff for art! Banner made by angelatos profile picture made by Rylee ☆ I use She/her or they/them pronouns, but you can use any pronouns really I don't care as long as your being respectful ^^
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
grandmaster.pngss.png
Back :3 Can u make me 3 fusions for 6 albinos in my open fields ^^ First fusion Skitty x Ekans Second fusion Skitty x Zubat Third fusion Skitty x Geodude
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes
Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Tsuku speaks...
hover for credit
Hiii~ Could i get Art of my Tsuku, she is a chaotic, one which always smirk! here are some others from her (i dont have a char sheet yet ;w;) I would pay with 2 60xDCP
Credits
It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.
Mytøs's AvatarMytøs
master.pnge+.png
Hiiii may I have Clownkarp and magiclown drawn? I can do 20k credits and 80 gp? If that's not enough pls lmk!
Arg ditto oc Gluestick drawn by me :D
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hiya could I order something with this stuff if not I can save up more! Idea: I was thinking of ordering a capybara with Eevees chest fluff and colors ^^ She is my chillax Queen she has a lil orange on her head Payment: x6 Medium Fire Gem, x3 Medium Grass Gem, x1 Medium Psychic Gem, x3 Medium Dragon Gem, x1 Albino Growlithe, 71k Credits, 49 GP, x1 Relic Copper, x1 GS Ball, x1 Mightyenite Q
zombie-zcorge's Avatarzombie-zcorge
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Harpy Harë

Hiiii may I have Clownkarp and magiclown drawn? I can do 20k credits and 80 gp? If that's not enough pls lmk!
Hey sorry, but that's a little too low for 2 characters! You can look at the other payments I accepted if you're have trouble with pricing :) And just letting yall know I'm working, just busy with school! Should have all this done next weekend.

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page