PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scour energy

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123

Peckish's AvatarPeckish

QUOTE originally posted by Contîn

Does anyone else miss the days when you could have like 15 scour missions going at once? or is that just me? Also, I never really paid much attention to HOW scour missions worked overall, other then send a mon, get a reward when it comes back, but is there a way to check scour energy level if you aren't actively picking them for a mission? Edit As a Head's up two things of note to mention here. It seems like my normal Scour team in the span of the last like 7 hours has regained 17% of their energy. So not sure how helpful that is, also the other is a bit concerning. I noticed that my PC clock was off, and changed the time on it to make sure it was displaying right since it was showing an hour fast, and the scour time switched from less than a minute to an hour until I refreshed the page. Bringing this up as I am concerned that it could potentially be abused.
I'm pretty sure your PC clock going fast was just DST ^^
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
153/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Sari's AvatarSari
Ever since the 4th scour mission slot was added I noticed another issue with scour energies. It doesn't happen all the time and actually quite random, but just now it happened again so I wanted to mention it here and see if others have the same issue too. So sometimes it seems that one of my Pokemon sent out to scours does not get their energy reduced? I just renewed my missions (by clicking "same mission") and 3 of them are now at 36% but one is at 52% even though they have been doing scour missions all together since yesterday
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
Badgerpaw's AvatarBadgerpaw
I think I actually have several Pokemon whose energy is still going down even after being put on rest (they're at 0%, and I always swap them in the 30's) and at least one 'mon who is showing 0% energy whilst still having a yellow energy bar. Edit: I just wanted to ask for clarification regarding resting (as far as how you intended it to work, anyway) Is a Pokemon considered resting when they specifically are not on a scour mission? Or are they only considered resting when there is no scour mission going on, period? (Also, I very much wish there was a way to check a Pokemon's scour info outside of deployment) Edit 3 days later: I sent a fresh squad out starting earlier today, now that the tournament is over. They've been out for a few rounds, now. All 4 stayed at the same energy level, until I sent them just now, where one of them out of nowhere dropped an extra 15%. So, they all started at 100%, and now three of them are at 46%, while one of them is at 31%. All of them were in a neutral area until the last mission, where I swapped a couple of them; this caused one 'mon to now be in a disliked area. This 'mon, however, is NOT the one that dropped lower. Further edit: Six hours after previous edit. I did not send them on another mission afterwards, and in fact did not send anyone on a mission afterwards. Not only have they not recovered energy in that 6 hours, but their energy is 4% lower than it was, despite resting the entire time.
Avatar by Rick Griffin https://twitter.com/rgriffincomics
Zjarrlou's AvatarZjarrlou
Having a similar issue here, I've sent 4 Pokemon with full energy out yesterday and they have been synced up perfectly - now I sent them out one last time, 3 of them dropped down to 2%, but the fourth one is at 0% I do not know what happened, I never fumbled and forgot to send out 3 of them or something, they were at the same energy right before the final time I sent them out. The first two went to 2%, the third to 0 and the last one to 2 again to be more precise. I'm just... confused Something definitely seems off
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
just laying my similar experience on the pile with the rest of you all 4 in the same typeless field, started with the same happiness, sent out and brought back at the same time each time This didn't happen before the 4th scour slot was added, but this has been a constant thing since then :'D
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Starblaze's AvatarStarblaze
I’ve been noticing an issue the past couple of days too. I only have 2 slots so I send 2 Pokémon at 100 percent at a time as partners. I started fresh today and when they returned, one either lost more energy than the other or one lost less. Both are in their preferred area yet one energy is at 77 and the other 74.
Credits
July Trophy: Jolleon November Trophy: Volcarona
Team : 0
AHHH RUN's AvatarAHHH RUN
I'm having the same issue. It's been much less of a problem since I made an eighth scour team, but still feels weird to need that many.
Badgerpaw's AvatarBadgerpaw
Had it happen again just now, but even more uneven. They were all sitting at 41% when they finished, but I did not immediately end it and resend them out. They're all sticker searching. I recieved all four of them at the same time, starting with Lyse (which I need to stop doing, she's behind on Stickers because she keeps flagging the Daily reward for first scour). I then sent her out immediately, before taking a couple seconds to make sure the other three didn't need to change areas (they didn't). This was slower than I normally resend them out, but still was all within less than a minute. Something within that period is causing these oddities to happen. If it was a percent or two I could maybe see it was just them resting that slightest bit more, but these are 5-7% apart, two different gaps, and one of them went higher than they were before. Edit: Something even more odd happened. I came back to them after letting them sit for awhile, unclaimed. When I relogged in, they were still uneven, with Lyse being at 91%. Did not think to take a screenshot, because they were the same amount of uneven as before. However, I resent all four of them out immediately. Only on of them had found a sticker this time, so I cleared that before sending all four out at once. Suddenly, they are all back at 100%. Could the current oddities be related to Totem Stickers? Maybe something funky is happening when you hit okay after getting a sticker, but then send one of you other retunred mons out? Like: Retrieve Pokemon A (found sticker) Retrieve Pokemon B (found normal Scour find) Hit okay on Pokemon A's Sticker (Do not resend/end yet) Send Pokemon B back out Send Pokemon A back out Once I've drained these guys again, I'm going to do some testing, using two pokemon who can get stickers, and two who can't.
Zjarrlou's AvatarZjarrlou
yup... still happening this group was sent out with full energy and has been synced - their energy has not was annoyed to see the Espeon suddenly drop to 0% when Glaceon was at the lowest energy for a few scours

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page