PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scour energy

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123

Mewtw0150's AvatarMewtw0150
Has the energy regeneration been slowed down, it only went up about 30% overnight and it used to always be full in the mornings The other thing I noticed is that each usage seems to use more energy too. It is about 16% and I'm sure it ised to be nearer 12%. Nobody else has noticed any changes? Perhaps someone in development can see this and confirm or deny any changes.
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Yeah, it does feel like the energy system got quietly changed. I had two Porygons at 40% overnight (about 6 to 11) and when I just sent them out again, rather than recovering some energy, their energy went DOWN to 24%. There's also some mons I sent out several days ago that still aren't at 100% when they would be by now. Would've liked to at least be told this change happened and how long it takes to completely recover energy now.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
I thought I was going crazy, or just sending more scours than I used to (inconceivable!), but I also have noticed that by now I have almost an entire field of not-100% energy pokemon. Usually I just use the one full field and by the time I get back around to the first 4, they are fully recovered. An answer to this question would be very helpful.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,789,192
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Same, noticed this today. Usually I just cycle the same few scour "teams", and I've been having to use more than usual because my usuals are all still so low energy!

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Tala-chan's AvatarTala-chan
Yep, here too! I thought I was mistaken until I saw people were talking about it as well. I thought mine would've recovered overnight but it didn't happen. Maybe it started with the experiment for figure out site lag? Idk.
Buying Beads of Ruin for 50zc/equiv
Swapping for summon in inventory as well! PM first for big orders pls~
, PM or send trade!
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Yeah, it's especially been driving me up a wall since I had a pattern going with Genesects & Porygons, then the Genies, then Zygarde to get drives (STILL haven't gotten one naturally, the only one I have was gifted to me), reveal glasses (I have one but need five more), and get a Zygarde to max. Can't do that now with the energy change so I've had to keep every lab Porygon I get to send them off for Scours, which doesn't really feel humane but I need to do something with Scours that feels like progress.
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Interesting, I'll have to check mine next reset, I've been working on making a full set of totems so all of my guys have been at 0% for days getting stickers but Masquerain finished earlier so we'll see what it recovers 🤔
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
bumblepaws's Avatarbumblepaws
I've definitely noticed this as well; I thought at first that it had been changed so energy stopped recovering while a pokemon was waiting after returning from a mission, but all energy recovery seems to have dropped dramatically. eta: this is probably worth making a post in the bugs forum about.
[[ avatar from the 2022 pfq advent calendar ]]
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
noticed this too when i got more bothered to take care of my scours; my rowlets still on 54 percent from like, two days ago..^^ my other rowlets are also going from like 89 to 30% extremely quick
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Mewtw0150's AvatarMewtw0150

QUOTE originally posted by bumblepaws

eta: this is probably worth making a post in the bugs forum about.
Funny that you say that. I originally posted it in Bugs but a mooderator moved it here. Would be nice for a developer to confirm this and a reason for the change

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page