PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questionable Quarry Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5678910

37Bulbasaurs's Avatar37Bulbasaurs

QUOTE originally posted by MoonyKit

ohhh exciting!! but if we get to april 1st and you say "april fools, there is no event" lol
Generally it's bad for one's website to make all the members angry and disappointed at once.
Lv. 100 — +708,843
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
bugjuice's Avatarbugjuice
is this the right place to ask for help ?? 😭 i cant figure out where "Don't forget to wear long trousers in tall grass!" is and i feel quite silly
SpikeyMouth's AvatarSpikeyMouth

QUOTE originally posted by bugjuice

is this the right place to ask for help ?? 😭 i cant figure out where "Don't forget to wear long trousers in tall grass!" is and i feel quite silly
You want the Easter thread; this is for April Fool's Day
Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
It's an Onix made out of bricks
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 2374
Badge Code by LycanKai
bugjuice's Avatarbugjuice

QUOTE originally posted by SpikeyMouth

QUOTE originally posted by bugjuice

You want the Easter thread; this is for April Fool's Day
ohhh youre right , i thought they were like combined into one event for some reason >.<
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
I wonder if they're throwing us off with the rock theme and it's actually buff niet
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
PayneSnape's AvatarPayneSnape
i love it
~walk by faith not by sight avatar drawn by me
Score: 1179
by Lycankai
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
I love what the egg turns into, I should've expected it, and yet I didn't so they caught me off guard.

Spoilers

I do wish the event had more though. After you get the egg hatched, there's no real reason to do the Scour or dress-up part since you get no reward for it. You just get some lore, I didn't even know how to transform it until I checked the Pokedex, you would think the event would've brought that up!
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
FloralBreeze's AvatarFloralBreeze
so i reached the end. what i found most interesting was something mentioned in the accesorize cutscene "its shape changes depending on its diet... wich is mostly rocks." I've been playing around with various rock related items to see if anything happens but no luck. ideas? maybe thats just part if the extended joke though. UPDATE: just looked in the dex... nevermind.
Yuloooooo's AvatarYuloooooo

QUOTE originally posted by FloralBreeze

so i reached the end. what i found most interesting was something mentioned in the accesorize cutscene "its shape changes depending on its diet... wich is mostly rocks." I've been playing around with various rock related items to see if anything happens but no luck. ideas? maybe thats just part if the extended joke though.
Some items do change its form you can see it in the dex

Pages: 123··· 5678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page