PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 112 Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123456

AlphaGamma23's AvatarAlphaGamma23
It's obvously an ancient one!
Profile credit goes to Kattling on DeviantArt! Please feed my sweet heart!
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,299,564
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
'The first of many', and the lil stone in the middle looks all rocky... wouldn't it be funny if it was a paradox rhyhorn evo made to look like the statues out the front of the gyms they used to have haha (if i end up this joke being right, apollo decided to throw a dodgeball at me)
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
late to the party, but paradox mon are so much harder to guess on since its not just the final evo it can be huh?? ive gotta agree with everyone saying rhydon, but i wouldnt be surprised if we all just tunnel-visioned into the wrong mon xD
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
After looking at the sprite repeatedly, I’m fairly sure it’s going to be Rhydon (I also looked at Rhydon’s sprite, to be sure) Can’t wait to see Rowdy Bore in a matter of hours (predicted name, will laugh if I somehow get it right)
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Cháösity's AvatarCháösity
I know everyone is guessing it's Rhydon, and they're probably right based on the way it looks, but I kinda like the idea of it being Orkit. 'The first of many' exclusives. I don't know pf1 history well enough to know for sure if orkit is the first but as far as I know, it is. And that'd be really cool to me :D
• ᴠᴀɴɪᴛʏ • • δA/M Charks UFS
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Well, the people saying Rhydon were *very* close

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page