PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 112 Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123456

Arretrea's AvatarArretrea

QUOTE originally posted by Durant

My guess is Rhydon paradox
I will explode if it is. Like, in a good way. I need me a better option than Rhyperior for my boy Rhydon. The hint (?) works too. Rhydon was the fi4st designed mon after all.
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 1581
NobodyMono's AvatarNobodyMono
Wait so if I'm understanding correctly, if a pokemon gets a paradox form, it won't be getting a mega anymore or is there a chance they'll still get a mega?
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad

QUOTE originally posted by NobodyMono

Wait so if I'm understanding correctly, if a pokemon gets a paradox form, it won't be getting a mega anymore or is there a chance they'll still get a mega?
Given that Salamence has both a Mega and a Paradox, unless there's some limitation in PFQ's code I assume Pokemon are capable of getting both.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 2504
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Pokefarm paradoxes?!?!?! 🤯🤯🫠🫠
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 276 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Omg PFQ Paradox, I was hoping they would do this!!! So we'll be alternating variant, Totem, paradox/Mega? That'll be cool!! (Although I think they could add a 4th item to the rotation, 12 still divides nicely by 4 xD) I'm also curious if they'll add the PFQ Data Volumes to the existing voucher or if they'll make a new voucher once we get a couple different forms
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Glacierwing

That doesn't excuse Scream Tail tho since Wigglytuff was also introduced in gen 1.
I think that's the point of the Paradox in Paradox Pokemon - that they shouldn't exist based on what we know about their present-day counterparts, and yet they do. The Beast Paradoxes are only an exemplifier to that - they can't exist, their backstory contradicts the existing beasts, and yet they do. Scream Tail shouldn't exist because of Wigglytuff, and yet it does. As CQHerosteve says, limitless possibilities if you take the present-day rules out of it.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
my prayers!!! have been answered!!! I've been hoping for a Paradox MCW ever since the Data Volume vouchers! thank you for this!!!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
TheLiveDerp's AvatarTheLiveDerp
okay this sounds a bit out there BUT HEAR ME OUT based on the name of the Data Volume, a paradox persian/paradox meowth evo? since meowth has three variant forms in canon? that's a lot more than any other pokemon have gotten iirc
It most likely rhydon but a paradox victini is too interesting to give up hope ;w;
In a world where you can be anything, be kind c: Credit to oatmealizard for my avatar!
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
A break from megastones sounds like a vacation. Besides notice how there's too many lv5 megastones. . . Oh no. . . now I realized fake "paradox pokemon"! Or maybe not. . .

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page