PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 112 Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123456

PyraKitten's AvatarPyraKitten
I really hoped you guys would do custom paradox mon! I actually designed a few myself some months ago so I'm eager to see how others do it! The first of many? Hmm. I'd like Eevee but honestly, Riolu/Lucario or Absol would both be super cool. Past Absol and Future Lucario are high on my guess-list. Unless of course, it's venusaur/charizard/blastoise because 'first'.
☼ Aka Pyra Kitten ☼ ❤ Artist ❤ Gamer ❤ Nerd ❤
Sprite by kitty00829.
Cycloneferno's AvatarCycloneferno
Nice, PFQ original paradoxes! Though that does make me wonder, when there's been a few of these paradoxes, will there be a separate data volume voucher for them, like how the PFQ megas have a separate voucher from the canon megas? In any case, looking forward to seeing what this one looks like! Edit: Might as well throw my prediction here too. The image on the MCW page shows a Grey/Brown sphere in the middle, so I think something with that colour palette is on the table. Outside of what others have said, I'm gonna go very out there and say Conkeldurr.
I know its unlikely right away but Paradox Flygon? Please?
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
im gonna guess the same as others and say that "the first of many" will probably be a past rhydon. or, if we're going more lore-based for the "first" here, maaaybe arceus? but that sounds less likely to me...
finn + blurr | he/they score: 370 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
I KNEW WE'D START GETTING PARADOX MONS! Oh man. I am so hyped!! With it being "the first of many" I am along with everyone in thinking it'll be Rhydon, seeing as it was the "first of many" pokemon designed. ...Although, it could also be a "First Paradox Q variant of many" in which case...what is a "First of many" for Pokefarm?
Type Race Score: 131
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
Well, all I have to contribute is that it's a past one. Based on the orange color compared to the purple of the future ones.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0
satori's Avatarsatori
"the first of many" DOES strongly point to rhydon/rhyperior, but i'm gonna throw my guess in as a reconstructed version of kabutops. past attempts at visualizing dinosaurs have been debunked by modern science; who's to say the fossils in pokemon aren't the same as well? maybe this past paradox form can show us what it REALLY looked like when it was alive, instead of what scientists assumed it would look like based on its bones
teefa85's Avatarteefa85
Custom Paradoxes! This is gonna be so exciting! I actually really enjoyed seeing alternate versions of favorite Pokemon back in Scarlet and Violet so I can't wait to see what the art staff comes up with for PFQ Paradoxes.
Screenshot taken from Trials of Mana using my own Switch.
S p u d's AvatarS p u d
Ooh! I was hoping to see PFQ paradoxes! :D
Maxie/Frank • They/Them • 21 Click him!
Score: 804
Background | Code | Type Race Badge | Avatar by me!
Rvtar34's AvatarRvtar34
Ok so, assuming the "first of many" isnt just because this is the first PFQ exclusive paradox, my guesses would be - Rhydon (first pokemon programming-wise) - Arceus (first pokemon lore-wise) - Mew (first pokemon made by arceus [also contains all pokemon DNA]) - Venusaur (first [fully evolved] pokemon dex-wise)
Free mons in my free field Best boy girl:
Lv. 100 — +2,188,197
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page