PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 112 Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123456

S p u d's AvatarS p u d
Upon closer inspection of the sprite, it looks brown and gray. I think I'm going to say Rhydon as well. Otherwise its probably going to be another ground type mon. Ground/Steel or Rock/Steel is what I'm going with Edit: It was Steel/Rock I was right!
Maxie/Frank • They/Them • 21 Click him!
Score: 732
Background | Code | Type Race Badge | Avatar by me!
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
"The first of many" Could be any of the following: Rhydon, the first designed Pokemon Mew, the original Pokemon Bulbasaur, No. 0001 in the Nat Dex Arceus, the Alpha Pokemon Orkit/Orcalot, the first Tournament Pokemon Orthus Houndour/Cerberus Houndoom, the first MCW Variant Though, colouring suggests Rhydon
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Bucciarati's AvatarBucciarati
'the first of many' admittedly had my first thought being charizard, given the hyperfocus on it the series has had and all the stuff that has been based off of it. however, i think a paradox rhydon or arceus would be terribly interesting.
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
AAAAA I knew these were gonna be a thing! I Love It Already and I haven't even seen it yet
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
TheRPGNerd's AvatarTheRPGNerd
YOOOOOOOOOO IM SO HYPED ABT THIS i love the paradox forms sm
My profile picture was made in Ibis Paint by myself. [Pronouns are they/them.] Obsessed with mystery dungeon.
hadalzone's Avatarhadalzone
yessss i was hoping pfq would do custom paradoxes!! so exciting! i know the file is probably "thefirstofmany.png" because, well, it's the first pfq paradox form, but maybe it'll be past paradox rhydon?

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; 432
gamerjohn1991's Avatargamerjohn1991
I hope it's a prehistoric Rhydon that I hope has the name of "Primal Drill"... After all, Rhydon WAS the first Pokemon to be created.
37Bulbasaurs's Avatar37Bulbasaurs

QUOTE originally posted by satori

"the first of many" DOES strongly point to rhydon/rhyperior, but i'm gonna throw my guess in as a reconstructed version of kabutops. past attempts at visualizing dinosaurs have been debunked by modern science; who's to say the fossils in pokemon aren't the same as well? maybe this past paradox form can show us what it REALLY looked like when it was alive, instead of what scientists assumed it would look like based on its bones
Aren't we meant to understand Fossil Pokemon as being very close to their prehistoric versions? Rock-typing added, sure, but they're not being drawn, they're being cloned.
Lv. 100 — +1,617,936
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Paradox forms are a lot more interesting because it doesn't need to be a final Evo for it to be Paradox. For example, Flutter Mane is a pre-evo. Though, in the past Misdreavus didn't evolve so that may be the excuse, but it does evolve now! The possibilities are endless! And good to see it's a past Paradox we're getting.
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
That doesn't excuse Scream Tail tho since Wigglytuff was also introduced in gen 1.

Glacier | She/They | Minor

Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: 0

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page