PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☁️🦚 Supersonic Skystrike Raffle [March 2024] 🦇☁️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

HuntsmanRoym's AvatarHuntsmanRoym
Username: HuntsmanRoym Type Race Score: 2,612 Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: Yes, please
gastrodon's Avatargastrodon
hope i'm not too late, apologies if i am! username: gastrodon type race score: 595 Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: no/ n/a
Username: apatheticcritter Type Race Score: 1,867 (can provide a screenshot if needed!) Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: yes I'll send some donations too, Thanks for organising :D
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
Flarethekitty's AvatarFlarethekitty
entries are now closed~ I'll be taking the time here soon to mark down entries that haven't been marked and adding the rest of the prizes~ Thank you to all those who donated ! :D Drawings for the grand prize will take place about 2-4 hours at most into reset tonight, so be on the look out for results and pms being sent to the winners. :) Best of luck to everyone who entered! >:3 Edit: Everyone got back to me that needed to update their points~ I will be rolling soon! :)
Flare • 21 • She/They Trade Shop • Art Shop • Journal
Grand Prize Winner Results There was 6 Grand Prizes, and 28 entriies that qualified for this drawing. There can only be 6 winners, and here are the results ! >:3 Congratulations to the 6 Grand Prize winners ! @cemeterysdrive, @Aki, @nikao, @kitty8ityourface, @Aurora6, @Ravet I will be sending out a PM momentarily starting with Cemeterysdrive, once they pick the prize they'd like I will move down the list~ Please ensure everyone gets back to me as quickly as possible !! :D Standard Prizes will be rolled as soon as the 6 winners choose what prize they'd like :)
nikao's Avatarnikao
sorry i was away, that was a bit of a short notice with only 24h then asap gone ... after the long wait for raffle .. .i could not go on sooner then now ... Good luck to the new winners, this was a nice team and all worked tso hard ,hope the new teams you are in next, will also be so good. Hope you all have a great day/ night ^-^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Alrighty, everyone got back to me on the grand prizes so i'll be rolling the standard prizes now! c: there was 248 entries! :D Status: DONE! Congratulations to everyone who won !! :D To those who didn't win anything I personally will give you a Shiny or ALbino Swablu/Skarmory of your choice from my sale box as compensation, just so everyone gets something! :) I'm going to go through and start labeling and sending trades, starting with the grand prizes. Please ensure you accept your trade ASAP!! Standard Prizes Results 1. Winners 1 - 3 2. Winners 4 - 6 3. Winners 7 - 9 4. Winners 10 - 12 5. Winners 13 - 15 6. Winners 16 - 18 7. Winners 19 - 21 8. Winners 22 - 24 9. Winners 25 - 27 10. Winners 28 - 30 11. Winners 31 - 33 12. Winners 34 - 36 13. Winners 37 - 39 14. Winners 40 - 42 15. Winners 43 - 45 16. Winners 46 - 48 17. Winners 49 - 51 18. Winners 52 - 54 19. Winners 55 - 57 20. Winners 58 - 60 21. Winners 61 - 63 22. Winners 64 - 66 23. Winners 67 - 69 24. Winners 70 - 72 25. Winners 73 - 75 26. Winners 76 - 78 27. Winners 79 - 81
Tzarleigh's AvatarTzarleigh
Thank you for your hard work. 😄
Profile picture is a photo of my cow. Credit to me.😁
zeith's Avatarzeith
no bigger smile to be had than to be winner 69... nice seriously though, tysm flare for organizing all of this. and good luck to everyone for the next type race!
i figured out how to edit my signature >:D pfp by pridewishes on tumblr!
Score: 2064
2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
art by Amieg!!
art by EmyChan!!
I was checking the individual winners to check what/if I won anything and noticed all of the grand prize winners had been drawn as winners for the standard prize pool too. I thought they weren't eligible for standard prizes as they won the grand prize?

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page