PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☁️🦚 Supersonic Skystrike Raffle [March 2024] 🦇☁️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Flarethekitty's AvatarFlarethekitty
  • Information
  • Raffle Rules
  • Donation Rules
  • Entries
  • Prizes

Supersonic Skystrike Raffle

Raffle Results! Grand Prize Results Standard Prize Results Reroll results Hello! I'm Flare and I'll be hosting the raffle for team Supersonic Skystrike! >:D This is my first time hosting a raffle on PFQ, it's a pleasure to be hosting for this team! :) Please take the time to read through the "Raffle Rules" tab, as rules and in-depth information on how prizes will be drawn will be written there. And for those interested in donating prizes, please read through the "Donation Rules" tab~!

Overall Timeline

This months Type Race runs from March 10-16! Donations + entries will start being accepted as soon as the raffle is approved. Entries + Donations will stop being accepted on April 4th. Drawing names and prizes will be done throughout April 5 - April 7. And finally, prizes will be sent out as quickly as I can on April 8th and the following days forward. - Note - The drawing names time period may conclude sooner that the 7th. The time is mainly based on how quickly the Grand Prize winners get back to me on their picks! If things go quickly and smoothly, then expect the prize distribution to be on a sooner date.
Raffle Rules

Standard Rules

- All PFQ rules apply. - You have to be on the Supersonic Skystrike team in order to enter! - You must have a minimum of 200 TR points to enter. - Every 500 points is 1 entry (so 1000 is 2 entries, 1500 is 3 entries, and so on!) - The more tickets you have, the higher chance to win prizes >:3 - You can donate and not take part of the raffle, and the other way applies, you don't need to donate to take part of the raffle. :) - Use of the Sign-up form is mandatory. If you'd like to make any changes please edit your post and PM me to let me know a change has been made. Failure to contact me on any updates might lead to you being marked down incorrectly. On this note, the final date to update your post if needed will be the 23rd of March - When prizes are sent out please make sure to accept the trade as soon as possible so I can continue to send out prizes in a timely manner! :D - Subscribe to the forum for any updates ! :>

Grand Prize Raffle Rules

- You can only enter for a grand prize IF you have either achieved 1,000 TR points OR donated to the raffle. With that said, in order to keep things equal and fair, each person will only get one entry for the grand prize raffle if eligible. Regardless of points scored / amount of Pokemon donated. - If you win a grand prize, you will NOT be eligible to get any of the other prizes from the standard pool. If you don't win anything, you will still be eligible to get a prize from the standard pool. - Grand prizes will be a you pick your own prize deal. This will be done in numerical order
So pretty much based on what names were drawn first
. I will send out a PM to ask what prize you would like. Please make sure you respond within 48 hours ! :) - You can choose not to participate in the Grand Prize raffle. - If you change your mind and do want to participate, please edit your post and contact me so your information can be updated. :)
How will names be drawn and prizes be distributed?

Grand Prize Drawing

Steps and breakdown 1. Names will be put into a list via random.org and will be shuffled. 2. The first PM will be sent out to the winner 3. The winner will get to pick their prize, and I'll lable said prize as claimed by them. 4. Second PM will be sent out and the process will continue until all the Grand Prizes have an allocated winner. 5. Distribution of the prizes will happen on the same date
See Timeline in Information tab
as the standard pool prizes.

Main drawing

Steps and Breakdown 1. All entries will be listed via commentpicker.com 2. 3 names max will be randomly picked each time. 3. These entries will then be removed from the list of entries. 4. This process will continue until all prizes have a place to go. :D 5. The prize you get will be decided by the order of when a prize was donated. So, for example if you were the 12th person to have their name drawn, your prize will be whatever was donated as the 12th prize in the "Prizes" tab
Donation Rules This info only applies to those who wish to donate prizes!

You must be a member of Team Supersonic Skystrike to donate. - You do not need to donate to enter the raffle! If you Have not reached 1,000 points and would like to join the Grand Prize raffle, then you'd have to donate to participate in that drawing. - Regardless if you are signing up for the raffle or not, you can just send me a gifted trade with your donation. Please be sure to lable this trade as for the the raffle! The following Pokémon are allowed to be donated - Any Shiny / Albino Pokémon - Non-special Delta Pokemon holding a viable item (see below.) - Any Custom Sprite Pokemon. - Any Melanistic Pokemon (will be considered a Grand Prize.) - A set or "family" of special (S/A/M) Pokemon (will be considered a Grand Prize.) - Any special hatched from an egg above 10k EHP (will be considered a Grand Prize.) Note: Pokemon donated do not need to be flying type! The following items are allowed to be donated (with or without Pokémon) Medium, Large, or Flawless Gems of any type. Boxes of any type. Summon items. Mega Stones,Data Volumes, or their Vouchers. Z-Crystals orZ-Fragments (fragments must be in bulk.) Relic Gold or above Shiny Charms or Übercharms (will be considered a Grand Prize.)
Please use this form if you are signing up for the Raffle!

Form

Username: Type Race Score: Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: yes/no
☆ Participants ☆
UsernameStandard Ticket #Grand Prize Entry
Tzarleigh4,871 points (9 tickets)❌️
CorruptedKnight3,268 points (6 tickets)✅️
GeorgieKun136,230 points (12 tickets)✅️
KoraTora6,541 points (13 tickets)✅️
Juku8,598 points (17 tickets)✅️
Aki8,461 points (16 tickets)✅️
Soarboots3,705 points (7 tickets)✅️
Twickers147,670 points (15 tickets)✅️
Ravet2530 points (5 tickets)✅️
cemeterysdrive2,283 points (4 tickets)✅️
kitty8ityourface2,192 points (4 tickets)✅️
GardenWitch3,638 points (7 tickets)✅️
EnjoyJellime1,444 points (3 tickets)✅️
Devi1,727 points (3 tickets)✅️
Spicy Ramen1,282 points (2 tickets)✅️
zeith2,328 points (4 tickets)✅️
Aurora617,000 points (34 tickets)✅️
EmyChan3,030 points (6 tickets)✅️
Katani3,852 points (7 tickets)✅️
Mariomaniac10202,320 points (4 tickets)✅️
silentspecters1,893 points (3 tickets)✅️
medor2,544 points (5 tickets)✅️
Lostsoulzombie3,187 points (6 tickets)✅️
nikao1,117 points (2 tickets)✅️
dalia11,343 points (22 tickets)✅️
G'raha Tia4,178 points (8 tickets)✅️
Winterbraid7,509 points (15 tickets)✅️
HuntsmanRoym2,612 points (5 tickets)✅️
gastrodon595 points (1 tickets)X
apatheticcritter1,867 points (3 tickets)✅️

Grand Prize pool

1. S/A Swablu line set - Donated by @flarethekitty CLAIMED BY: nikao 2. Shiny Landorus + Reveal Glass - Donated by @Kahuna CLAIMED BY: cemeterysdrive 3. Shiny Rayquaza - Donated by @Tzarleigh CLAIMED BY: @Aki 4. Melanistic Rufflet + boxbox - Donated by @Lostlorn CLAIMED BY: Ravet 5. Melanistic Vullaby + boxbox - Donated by @Lostlorn CLAIMED BY: Aurora6 6. Melanistic Pidgey - Donated by @Dalia CLAIMED BY: Kitty8ityourface

Standard Prize pool

credits

credits

Code by @RAINB0W Code edition by @violettq My other Type Race codes @HERE Type Race Banner art by @RWPrince Pkmnpanels code @Mirzam
★★★
Skymin, Braviary, Altaria, Staraptor, Shiny Rayquaza and Honchkrow sprites @pokemondb.net Mega Pidgeot sprite @PomPomKing (DeviantArt) Credits Footer @CloudTrapper (DeviantArt) Background by @tenshiikisu (Tumblr)

Flare • 21 • She/They Trade Shop • Art Shop • Journal
Tzarleigh's AvatarTzarleigh
Username: Tzarleigh Type race score: 0 no to grand prize. thank you so much for hosting.
Profile picture is a photo of my cow. Credit to me.😁
Flarethekitty's AvatarFlarethekitty
Raffle is now officially open! As i stated on the team forum, i will get to updating everything tomorrow/the next day~ For those donating, feel free to send in trades, I'll accept them as soon as i can! If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me here in PMS or discord! @Noiibat. (the period is included) Best of luck to those entering!! :D
Username:CorruptedKnyght Score:3268 Yes to grand prize I donated some! Ty!!!
Avatar-"I see Stars"-Made by me-Site skin-"RadioActive Space"-Made by me A certain game is rigged #changemymind
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
Username: GeorgieKun13 Type Race Score: 0 Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: yes please I've sent some donations. :)
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
KoraTora's AvatarKoraTora
Username: KoraTora Type Race Score: 0 Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: yes I've sent my donations!

TR Score; 0

2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
Juku's AvatarJuku
Username: Juku! Type Race Score: 8,598! (Hover for image!)
Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: Yes! Thanks so much for hosting!! Glad to see this finally get approved! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Aki's AvatarAki
Username: Aki Type Race Score: 8461 Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: yes Sent some donations. Good luck everyone~
0 Avatar art by me~
Soarboots's AvatarSoarboots
Username: Soarboots Type Race Score: 3,705 Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: yes^^ I’ve sent over some donations as well!
  • ☆☆☆
  • Hunt
  • Babies
Aurelio || he/they/ze || -6 Server time Sprite shop now open! Typerace score: 0
:80 :0 :0 :0 36 hatches since last shiny
Lv. 100 — +14,803,210
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Sig coded by Soarboots - Pokepanel coded by Mirzam Swellow and Avatar are my own art
Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
Username:Twickers14 Type Race Score: 0 Would you like to sign up for Grand Prizes?: yes please! Sending some donations over now! Edit: score was 7670

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page