PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

staff

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

waffel's Avatarwaffel
I think staff shouldn't be able to participate in TR because everyone clicks staff

display

Lv. 3 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

TR

Score: 0

credit

most code by me; TR by LyanKai; Avatar
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Then wouldn't that mean that staff shouldn't be allowed to participate in certain tournament that makes clicks necessary if we're going off that logic?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Do you think maybe staff have more important things to do than actively participate in such events anyway?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Raziya's AvatarRaziya

QUOTE originally posted by waffel

I think staff shouldn't be able to participate in TR because everyone clicks staff
This is silly, tbh I don't go out of my way to click staff and I doubt most others do either. Why shouldn't staff also be allowed to enjoy their own site?
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Chiro's AvatarChiro
At the end of the day, staff are just players. It's a lil ridiculous to not allow them to partake in events because you think everyone clicks them--but honestly I really don't believe this?

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Cele's AvatarCele
I'm just going to add my two cents right quick. I've done a grand total of 37 outgoing clicks today. All of them were on my own Pokemon, so I've only clicked one user. Me. I've received clicks from 185 users today, most of which clicked me 12 or less times. 15 of them clicked me more than that, and only 3 of those went into the thousands for a mass click. This is far from the "everyone" that you claim, and it isn't even 1/5 of the number of total online users at the time of writing. If anything, I got most of these clicks from being online all day, answering PMs and sending out communications that my role requires of me. I have a grand total of 0 points in the current Type Race. That said, no support. The least I should be allowed for all the time put into my work is the option to participate in what events I choose.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
seconding what raziya said, i click staff if they come up in the online users list, i don't go out of my way to click them. plus it's not fair to lock out staff from such events on their own site... if they have the time to participate in tr why shouldn't they be able to?
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy

QUOTE originally posted by waffel

No support. By that logic, shouldn't we ban certain users that get constant clicks from people who are pokerus hunting? Banning people from competing in site events is way too slippery of a slope. You'd be punishing people for other people's actions. It's not like the staff can control who clicks them/how many people click them. And ultimately, even if a staff member is actively participating and getting tons of points in the type race, they're only one person. Any team that is diligently clicking their team members is going to blow their individual contribution out of the water.
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 0
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
Yeah no, no support. Type race results are never decided or even mildly swayed by the number of staff members per team. There are a lot more serious players that make an impact that aren't members of the staff team at all.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Just adding in that I've participated in TR threads for over a year now. I have only once noticed a staff member in those threads and my only thought was "huh, that's unusual" followed by hoping the staff member actually had time to enjoy the event. I have zero clue what teams most staff are on this month and I really don't care. They should be free to enjoy the site however they like - they certainly put the work in for the rest of us to enjoy it.
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page