PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⚔️Aish’s icon shop (CLOSED)⚔️

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123

AISHFISH's AvatarAISHFISH

QUOTE originally posted by White Blanket

PAYMENT: boxbox WIPS: yes CHARACTER REFERENCE: Him and him? POSE/EXPRESSION: For Jericho, holding up a card like his third picture (you have to click on it cause the avatar catfishes you) and for Chen Xi, holding a scroll or playing with the purple smoke (in the first pic) BG COLOR: CHARACTER NOTES: Chen Xi has an image with a filter and an image without, you can pick either of the two for the colors :DDD OTHER: you can keep the extra zc, do I send the boxbox upfront? Can't really split it 50% aha
i can do these! yah im not rlly sure what to do about the boxbox yet. would it be okay if u could unpack the boxes and send them seperately? it still wouldnt be even but 9 would be fine
AISH | HE/IT ONLY | 15 icon by STARRUBERRII,pixel by me
hopefully this is right- payment: 500gp wips: yes character reference: Breezy pose/expression: a wave pose will be fine :) bg color: character notes: Floral pattern on Kimono, Moon pendant with a red bow on right ear, light freckles from cheek to cheek, wears black Rectangle glasses. (all this is on the profile itself but this might be easier lol) other:
0 Breezy • She/Her • 26 y/o In process of moving so VERY slow replies for a while! here are My special Pokes! SpectreOliverMochaEula

QUOTE originally posted by BirdyMery

PAYMENT: boxbox WIPS: yes, wips would be great! CHARACTER REFERENCE: her and him (if any of them you'd rather not draw for a reason, let me know and I could change character!) POSE/EXPRESSION: 1st character could be drawn in some happy/silly-looking manner; 2nd character could have a more serious kind of look! BG COLOR: CHARACTER NOTES: These pointy things above the 1st character's bangs/hair are small horns besides the long cream-colored horn in the middle!; 2nd character is basically like an Umbreon-esque character for reference, he has no visible mouth and only has one ear on his right! OTHER: Thank you plenty in advance 🙏 as for the extra ZC, it would be cool if the 1st character had the blinking animation icon (it'd be for one eye only since her other eye is covered up but yeah)!
hi! sorry im late but i can do this yea! pls send half of the payment (or because youre paying with a boxbox you can unpack the boxes and send just 9 if thats ok)

QUOTE originally posted by MoonlightReaper

hopefully this is right- payment: 500gp wips: yes character reference: Breezy pose/expression: a wave pose will be fine :) bg color: character notes: Floral pattern on Kimono, Moon pendant with a red bow on right ear, light freckles from cheek to cheek, wears black Rectangle glasses. (all this is on the profile itself but this might be easier lol) other:
hi! can do, pls send half the payment :3
sakasaki's Avatarsakasaki
hello, if you're still taking orders, would you mind if i sent you my order via pms instead of posting on the thread directly?
trainer, not very active ♡.*• modest pkmn collector | ©
icon is official art from the idolm@ster shiny colors

QUOTE originally posted by sakasaki

hello, if you're still taking orders, would you mind if i sent you my order via pms instead of posting on the thread directly?
hi, im still taking orders yes. and thats completely okay!
SimplyJason's AvatarSimplyJason
payment: gp & zc wips: no character reference: here's the ref page i have on my website! pose/expression: i like the trend of xem doing peace signs, so definitely something like that with either a cheerful or a more confident/smug expression if possible! bg color: ... character notes: can't think of anything too specific to add! other: i'd love if a pride flag or two was incorporated into the design, either through a pin or some other form of jewelry. you can pick/choose which to put, but the ones i/my fursona use are: nonbinary, genderqueer, gay, and aromantic || thank you for your consideration!

jason | they/it/xe/pup & es/xier (auf deutsch) | 24+

my name is jason, and i’m just your average gay, genderqueer trans man with a love for canid pokés.
My Website!Social Justice Infocredits

credits

code @neonyan forum icon @aishfish on toyhouse signature portrait @cscoop on toyhouse

QUOTE originally posted by SimplyJason

payment: gp & zc wips: no character reference: here's the ref page i have on my website! pose/expression: i like the trend of xem doing peace signs, so definitely something like that with either a cheerful or a more confident/smug expression if possible! bg color: ... character notes: can't think of anything too specific to add! other: i'd love if a pride flag or two was incorporated into the design, either through a pin or some other form of jewelry. you can pick/choose which to put, but the ones i/my fursona use are: nonbinary, genderqueer, gay, and aromantic || thank you for your consideration!
can do! pls send half of the payment and i'll get started asap!
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
payment: purely zc! (100zc correct?) wips: nuh uh im good :] character reference: If you can do her, that would be great! :3 pose/expression: a nervous smile, but has the vibe of not really wanting to be there. also a hand near her looking like she wants to say something but isnt going to, kinda like this! bg color: a nice olive color or just a pastel green would be lovely character notes: i think most of the notes i would have are on her profile! :] other: if you can make some of her hair sticking out (like if she were to have barely woken up and just put her hair up), i would like that! (im assuming you are still open :3 srry if you arent)
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!

QUOTE originally posted by Identity V

payment: purely zc! (100zc correct?) wips: nuh uh im good :] character reference: If you can do her, that would be great! :3 pose/expression: a nervous smile, but has the vibe of not really wanting to be there. also a hand near her looking like she wants to say something but isnt going to, kinda like this! bg color: a nice olive color or just a pastel green would be lovely character notes: i think most of the notes i would have are on her profile! :] other: if you can make some of her hair sticking out (like if she were to have barely woken up and just put her hair up), i would like that! (im assuming you are still open :3 srry if you arent)
im still open yea. can do, pls send half the payment first, ty!
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Hello! Are these still open? If so, I'd love an icon if possible. No worries if not, tysm regardless! payment: Credits wips: Yes please! character reference: Him? pose/expression: He has a lively and energetic personality! Hope that helps ^^ bg color: N/A character notes: N/A, lmk if there's anything you'd like me to clarify though! other: Tysm for the opportunity!
Rascal | He/Him | 20+ avatar: breakerbeam pagedoll: sillestialz

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page