PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

⚔️Aish’s icon shop (CLOSED)⚔️

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123

AISHFISH's AvatarAISHFISH

WELCOME!

hi, im aish and ty for checking out my shop! Im currently only doing icons to not stress myself out, but other options will be available in the future! Have a look around and please read everything before ordering, if youre confused about anything just ask If youre interested in more of my art I am very active on toyhouse

Queue

INFO

• RULES
  • PRICES & EXAMPLES
  • FORM
  1. 50% of the payment must be sent before I start
  2. Commissions will be completed within a week, but most likely within 24hrs. If I cannot complete your commission within this timeframe I will refund you
  3. You must provide a clear image of your character to use as a reference
  4. !!I dont usually send wips!! Please lmk if you want me to!!
  5. I am allowed to decline for any reason
  6. If using the art I made you, please credit either this shop, or my toyhouse

will/wont draw

WILL: cats, dogs, similar animals/pokemon humans object heads ASK FIRST: extremely complex designs reptiles robots anything not listed WILL NOT: Anything that breaks PFQ's Terms of Service.
price: 100/500/500,000 i also accept some items: =25 =25 =30(most wanted) =25 =16 =80 feel free to mix payment!

examples

payment: wips: yes or no character reference: pose/expression: pls gimme something to work with bg color: leave blank if doesnt matter character notes: other:
Art | Texture | F2U code by Gumshoe
AISH | HE/IT ONLY | 15 icon by STARRUBERRII,pixel by me
Aloevera's AvatarAloevera
PAYMENT: boxbox CHARACTER REFERENCE: her and her POSE/EXPRESSION: peace sign on Elise and one paw raised for Moki (pink toe beans drawn if possible c:) BG COLOR: CHARACTER NOTES: better body ref for Moki and the eye outline should be black on Elise ^^ OTHER: You can keep the extra zc, send back the difference, or detail the art for the extra, whatever you want :D
  • Advertisments!
  • Sprite Showcase!
  • Credits!
Learn more about me in my Journal
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Signature made by Galladerox Avatar made by Yukirona for my use only. Sprites edited by me!

QUOTE originally posted by Aloevera

PAYMENT: boxbox CHARACTER REFERENCE: her and her POSE/EXPRESSION: peace sign on Elise and one paw raised for Moki (pink toe beans drawn if possible c:) BG COLOR: CHARACTER NOTES: better body ref for Moki and the eye outline should be black on Elise ^^ OTHER: You can keep the extra zc, send back the difference, or detail the art for the extra, whatever you want :D
hi! can absolutely do those! if you would like i can add a blinking animation to one of the icons for the extra zc! heres an example. (ignore the art is pretty old tho lol)

QUOTE originally posted by AISHFISH

hi! can absolutely do those! if you would like i can add a blinking animation to one of the icons for the extra zc! heres an example. (ignore the art is pretty old tho lol)
Sure, that would be really great! These are so cute :o

QUOTE originally posted by Aloevera

QUOTE originally posted by AISHFISH

Sure, that would be really great! These are so cute :o
alright! btw i forgot to put this in the form, would you like me to send wips?
Yup :D
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
PAYMENT: GP WIPS: no thanks :D CHARACTER REFERENCE: Lucky POSE/EXPRESSION: maybe a mischievous expression??? (he's just a little thief after all >:3) BG COLOR: your choice :3 CHARACTER NOTES: nothing really relevant needs to be mentioned here ^^; OTHER: thank you <3
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!

QUOTE originally posted by kizomu

PAYMENT: GP WIPS: no thanks :D CHARACTER REFERENCE: Lucky POSE/EXPRESSION: maybe a mischievous expression??? (he's just a little thief after all >:3) BG COLOR: your choice :3 CHARACTER NOTES: nothing really relevant needs to be mentioned here ^^; OTHER: thank you <3
can do! pls send half the payment and i will get started soon :3
White Blanket's AvatarWhite Blanket
PAYMENT: boxbox WIPS: yes CHARACTER REFERENCE: Him and him? POSE/EXPRESSION: For Jericho, holding up a card like his third picture (you have to click on it cause the avatar catfishes you) and for Chen Xi, holding a scroll or playing with the purple smoke (in the first pic) BG COLOR: CHARACTER NOTES: Chen Xi has an image with a filter and an image without, you can pick either of the two for the colors :DDD OTHER: you can keep the extra zc, do I send the boxbox upfront? Can't really split it 50% aha
Avatar art made by Lola. ;w; Toyhouse|Artfight|Kofi
BirdyMery's AvatarBirdyMery
PAYMENT: boxbox WIPS: yes, wips would be great! CHARACTER REFERENCE: her and him (if any of them you'd rather not draw for a reason, let me know and I could change character!) POSE/EXPRESSION: 1st character could be drawn in some happy/silly-looking manner; 2nd character could have a more serious kind of look! BG COLOR: CHARACTER NOTES: These pointy things above the 1st character's bangs/hair are small horns besides the long cream-colored horn in the middle!; 2nd character is basically like an Umbreon-esque character for reference, he has no visible mouth and only has one ear on his right! OTHER: Thank you plenty in advance 🙏 as for the extra ZC, it would be cool if the 1st character had the blinking animation icon (it'd be for one eye only since her other eye is covered up but yeah)!
🌙💜🌙 Just a fellow PFQ person roaming the interwebs. I have UFT S/A pkmn, free pkmn & pairs, just PM and/or send a trade. 🌙💜🌙 (Avatar is my melan Solynx OC Zelda drawn by SadRice!)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page