PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ⚔️Aish’s icon shop (CLOSED)⚔️

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops > ⚔️Aish’s icon shop (CLOSED)⚔️ >

BirdyMery's AvatarBirdyMery
PAYMENT: boxbox WIPS: yes, wips would be great! CHARACTER REFERENCE: her and him (if any of them you'd rather not draw for a reason, let me know and I could change character!) POSE/EXPRESSION: 1st character could be drawn in some happy/silly-looking manner; 2nd character could have a more serious kind of look! BG COLOR: CHARACTER NOTES: These pointy things above the 1st character's bangs/hair are small horns besides the long cream-colored horn in the middle!; 2nd character is basically like an Umbreon-esque character for reference, he has no visible mouth and only has one ear on his right! OTHER: Thank you plenty in advance 🙏 as for the extra ZC, it would be cool if the 1st character had the blinking animation icon (it'd be for one eye only since her other eye is covered up but yeah)!
🌙💜🌙 Just a fellow PFQ person roaming the interwebs. I have UFT S/A pkmn, free pkmn & pairs, just PM and/or send a trade. 🌙💜🌙 (Avatar is my melan Solynx OC Zelda drawn by SadRice!)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page