PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy Hunting Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 39404142

Reima's AvatarReima
I love the EggSweeper I'm absolutely addicted lol But I may have just met my match. This is the hardest spot I've been put in xD 24 choices, 1 is an instant win, 7 an instant loss And I've got 0 idea which thing I should press sdkldföfyggm

EDIT: Made a move I call 'the leap of faith' & managed to guess right. Found the last egg xD Was certainly mentally sweating though. I got this far, wouldda been unfortunate to fail now haha
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 842
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@Reima: The 1-2-1 pattern on the right side is completely free: mines next to the 1s, square next to the 2 is safe. This would've broken the puzzle wide open :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Reima's AvatarReima

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

@Reima: The 1-2-1 pattern on the right side is completely free: mines next to the 1s, square next to the 2 is safe. This would've broken the puzzle wide open :)
Trrrruuuuue, now that I look at it, that wouldda been a way to solve this situation, since the 2 needs, well, 2, and because of the 1s, the mines can't be touching each other This could be useful knowledge in the future when similar stuff happens lol I've kinda sorta also developed a way of speeding through things a bit. I - kinda sorta - look at 9 squares at once, with the 'number of focus' in the middle. Certainly useful with all the 1s, if the 1 is in the middle of the square, and there's a mine there, you can safely turn over every other spot within said square By the time the Sweeper is gone I'll definitely miss it xD But it did give me and my mother a bit of something to talk about, she loves playing minesweeper here and there, has years of experience, and now I'm kinda getting on that train too haha 110% quality event, hands down
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
overall, i think a lot of folk really enjoyed having the Eggsweeps - it would be fun to have a 'games' option where folk could play old games for no prizes when it's not the associated holiday, cause i'll sure miss it too, but it does make the events more 'special' that the games are limited too hm...
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
ChangSheng's AvatarChangSheng
I really like this type of game and I'm quite good at it, it's just a pity that I was too busy these days and couldn't play as much as wanted to 😅
I have pokes in Free 🆓 Fields always available for grabs LF: ZC/Cr/BoxBoxes | H: 12k GP
For
× 1171 / 4800
Rei Ann's AvatarRei Ann
Is the pokemon from the event breedable?
Avatar by Electorinc Arts; from Sims 4, modded by Rei Ann
Score: 388
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm

QUOTE originally posted by Rei Ann

It is! Happiny + Fam is female only so you'd need to pair it with a different species male pokemon (Indeedee/Audino/Jiggypuff are the main options) but you can breed it :)
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 193
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 535
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
Rei Ann's AvatarRei Ann

QUOTE originally posted by BlackBlood1872

QUOTE originally posted by Rei Ann

It is! Happiny + Fam is female only so you'd need to pair it with a different species male pokemon (Indeedee/Audino/Jiggypuff are the main options) but you can breed it :)
That's good to know thank you. I tried with my ditto, before I asked, but I'll try with one of the ones you suggested.
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
@Rei Ann Happiny needs to be evolved, as it is a baby Pokémon
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Rei Ann's AvatarRei Ann

QUOTE originally posted by Tempura778

@Rei Ann Happiny needs to be evolved, as it is a baby Pokémon
Well don't I feel stupid, lol. Thanks for letting me know.

Pages: 123··· 39404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page