PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy Hunting Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 404142

Shazi's AvatarShazi
Discuss away!

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

Hello! This is a friendly reminder that all answers to egg locations Must be hidden in hideboxes marked 'Spoilers' This is to allw users to freely discuss the current event without answers being spoiled. You can use hideboxes using the 'insert..' button and selecting hidebox. It should look like this:

QUOTE originally posted by Example

[hide=Spoilers] ANSWER CONTENTS HERE [/hide]
Any spoilers outside of a hidebox will be considered breaking spoiler rules!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
AnimalCell's AvatarAnimalCell
Ohhhh maybe it's a tyrogue egg? Idk what thst would be for Easter though...
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
This sounds like such a fun event! So Easter eggs are just going to appear randomly on the pages? Yes please!! It definitely looks like a happiny egg and there was a cute spoiler when I clicked it.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
drkrogue's Avatardrkrogue
Aww Happiny! How cute ♥
Avatar by: my best friend for me
Rainquail's AvatarRainquail
The image is literally called basket happiny and I don't know why but that's the cutest thing. It makes sense as the baby of the evolution line likes to find and collect egg like objects to keep in their pouches, and once they become adults, they start carrying real eggs. Honestly, the entire thing is precious and I love it.
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Eeeeeee I am very excited for eggs! 🥰 and the news about more events in general!
Score: 20,787
Team Ghost TR thread!
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
abingy's Avatarabingy
Ooooh I love the Happiny/Chansey line, I can't wait to hunt this when it comes! And it's exciting to see more events coming!
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
russiazilla's Avatarrussiazilla
no eggsweeper? ToT looking forward to new pinky pokemon tho!
yae miko genshin impact official plushie product photo
SlitherCain's AvatarSlitherCain
Ah, this seems interesting. It was funny putting the egg into a new tab to try and zoom then seeing "oop it literally has the name in it". I mean, it'll be very surprising if that's a trick but it does make sense, they're literally carrying an egg around the entire time.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
moonlitdaze's Avatarmoonlitdaze
My first thought was a Tyrouge/Chansey hybrid for whatever reason. But it's probably just a Happiny

Pages: 123··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page