PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy Hunting Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123456··· 404142

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
I'm a little disappointed that the egg image spoils the Variant's name. Unless that "name" is just there to be a placeholder and the real name is something else. I'm just so used to prized eggs having a hint rather than straight up name. I'm not complaining, just suprised. I don't remember eggs being revealed like that in the previous events. They mostly have had the name or the sprite announced in the post, not the egg image itself. All in all very excited for the event. Easter comes so fast. :D Last year's event was a lot of fun. Does the previous year's easter tickets still work or do they become useless as the new ones come? It does say in the description that they can be sold after the event, but I'm just making sure.
So happy to see more events this year! Im going to take my guess without looking at the png name that it may be a happiny?
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
I’m looking forward to the new event!! I’d also love to see eggsweeper back (even with no prizes) but the new variant more than makes up for the lack of it in my opinion!
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by GLJordan

Thank you for bring back story events. Can my acess to the reward page be restored so can use whatever I earn?
The prize shop will open when the event begins, please wait until the 24th of march. As for Eggsweeper there were no plans to have it come back but given the overwhelming requests for it I will talk to Niet about having it back as a side game you can do along with the event! The reward is in fact a Happiny variant. We have been taking a slightly different approach to story event announcements as we have with things like Tournements and MCW in that the rewards are announced ahead of time.
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Cheesedirky's AvatarCheesedirky
Thank you, I'm very hopeful for the return of eggsweeper!! It's no exaggeration to say I've been waiting for it all year - it's my favorite event on the site!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Art by OrangeMosquitoe
Team Water February 2024. Art by InkieZach
Score: 1236
TR badge by LycanKai
bogchamp's Avatarbogchamp
hoping so much that eggsweeper will still yield tickets...i absolutely love minesweeper and loved being able to turn that into a reward last year
avatar from the pokemon anime. when will my beloved barboach return from the war?
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

QUOTE originally posted by GLJordan

Thank you for bring back story events. Can my acess to the reward page be restored so can use whatever I earn?
The reward is in fact a Happiny variant. We have been taking a slightly different approach to story event announcements as we have with things like Tournements and MCW in that the rewards are announced ahead of time.
That's good to know in the future. Thank you for the information!
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
it's either going to be a happiny with painted eggs in it's pouch or - because the egg is brown at the bottom - happiny in an egg basket with the painted eggs i am guessing? i could be way off what the variant will look like but it is fun to guess!
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
*hoping for eggsweeper sounds*
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25
Nice! I think you are great at olanningplanning these events :) "made the push to bring story events back to PFQ. " Cool! I must say that I really love these events! Easter event sounds nice! I am definitely looking forward to it!
Litterally the Queen of bad ideas Profile picture made in a Picrew wich was made by Ummmandy on Tumblr

Pages: 123456··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page