PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver's Art Shop 💙 OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 567

Twice's AvatarTwice
Hello! Thrilled to see you open again but sorry to hear about the laptop! I was hoping to commission you for a few things again if that's okay ^^ Could I get regular icons of these: this guy, this gal, this critter? Sorry I have so many Skittys btw, feel free to decline ofc ahah. And if there's any way I could comm full bodies for those 3 too I'd love to! Again, sorry if I order too much every time, I just love your art so much and want to keep supporting it if I can! :'D
Icon commissioned from DandyBambiAndy on TH.
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
@Twice I absolutely don't mind big orders at all!! Also, I can do fullbodies for you as well!! C; I'll add you all to the list as soon as I'm back!!!
Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
Hello Silver!! I'm really sorry to hear about your laptop!! Please make sure that you are still taking care of yourself, okay? I'm here to help, and please dont worry about rushing or anything, I really dont mind waiting!! Could I order a shaded fullbody, an animated pixel art and a single/pair chibi of her please? I also have additional references I can PM and also a question to ask!! I'm really sorry its so much ;o; Сбасибо мой друг and I hooe you can get a new laptop soon!! ))
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
@Xenomorph Hi!!! Thank you so much ❤ Feel free to pm me about questions and references! I'll reply as soon as I can!! C;
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
I am sorry to hear about your laptop... Hope you'll get enough for a new one soon! And I am here to help you a bit at least :3 Hope it's alright to order a few things, if it's to much, just let me know ^^ 1. Pair chibi of Ashe & hades ($7,50) 2. Wallpaper hades ($5) 3. Regular icons hades (just love him lol) & Calypso ($4) 4. Shaded fullbody my girl ($15) Would be a total of $31,50 if I didn't miss anything ^^

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi
Poltchageist's AvatarPoltchageist
hi there! I'm sorry about your laptop - hopefully it is usuable for the things you need to do until you have enough saved up for a new one! I would love to order two regular icons! I've long admired your work and would love to help support you especially when you need the money atm. I do not have OC refs (one of them is not an OC), but the designs are basically canon Pokemon designs with only a couple tweaks, so hopefully they will be pretty simple! The first one is for a regular Poltchageist, and I do have ~vibes~ in mind for that one - I can PM you a pic I found of kinda what I'm interested in! The other one is for a regular Piplup - except the white markings on the chest are replaced with a heart marking in the center, and the eyes have a tiny bit of a blue wing (a bit like winged eyeliner!). The only pic I have for her is this one, which I know is very small! But I can send you other pics of possible pose/expressions/vibes!
Score: 0
@Poltchageist Hello! Sure, additional pictures will help me a lot! Feel free to pm me any time C;
thezachrifice's Avatarthezachrifice
hello! Big fan of your work! I'd love to get on your waitlist if there's any room left. I would really love a fullbody shaded piece of this character here: Hollow the Faerie Paladin and will gladly pay extra due to his somewhat complex design. It can also be simplified/drawn without armor if necessary, I'm happy to work out whatever is best. Thanks for your time! Feel free to PM me if theres any issue.

check out my stuff !

back from long hiatus
Привет!! I would love to get another order if possible? (With USD of course!!) A Pokémon OC this time <3 I would love a pixel chibi and a small icon if possible ^.^

character

Спасибо!! I hope you are able to get a really cool new laptop soon!
To come to acceptance with things and feelings is rare and to accept them completely is a miracle.
PWYW doodle shop! official Houseki no Kuni BG + icon
illud93's Avatarillud93
hi again!! :O i'm a little unsure if your slots are still open, but i was wondering if i could get a pair chibi of dr (one day he'll have a proper name LOL) and whichever pokemon you think reminds you of him? (or if you'd like, maybe a shiny sikannos, regular forme OR a regular sikannos but the unfettered forme) for usd if possible? <3

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page