PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver's Art Shop 💙 OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456789

CorgiFruityy's AvatarCorgiFruityy
ahhh can i grab the last slot? i would love a regular icon of my baby and my best friend's baby, please!! paying in gp :] <3
Icon is from official genshin impact art. edited by me
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Working on the last order! Open again!! Small update: now you can partially pay with legendary/mythical/CS pokemon that missed in these lists: - Legendary/Mythical collection - CS Magicarp collection - UB collection
hello again, I would like to offer these two and 800zc (lmk if its not enough) for a shaded fullbody of soap!
  • links
  • credit
Twice's AvatarTwice
Hi again! Absolutely love the pieces I got from you last time so I was hoping to comm you again! I'd love to get a regular icon of this guy for 1000 gp and a regular icon of him for $2! And if you're up for doing a non pokemon oc then I'd love to get a shaded fullbody of them for $15 :D
Icon commissioned from DandyBambiAndy on TH.
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
suiceon from here can I get a background of this baby and can I pay with this baby?
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

greenookie's Avatargreenookie
Hello! Could I order one Large Icon for 1,250 GP + 750 ZC and one Wallpaper for 500 ZC of my best friend's character, Camilo the Lucario? (I'm intending for it to be a surprise gift for them :D)
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
SleepyCryptid's AvatarSleepyCryptid
Hiya Silver!! Was wondering if you can/will draw furry ocs? If not, no worries, I have a diff oc instead c:
» Cryptid || 19 || She/They « PMs open, please label them properly Pfp by Silver Raven!
credit
Background from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse F2U code by Gumshoe
@SleepyCryptid Hi! I can draw anything C;
crxwbxy's Avatarcrxwbxy
hi silver, i was just wondering what the difference was between sprite edits and original sprites. i have this guy that i'd love to see as a sprite, but i wasnt sure what the difference betweent the two was. ty in advance c:
  • general
  • trophies
  • credits
Score: 0
check out my shop!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Team Normal January 2024. Pixel by OrangeMosquitoe
avatar by hunbloom on picrew!! tr badge by LycanKai pokemon panel code by mirzam
@crxwbxy Hi! Original sprite is MY OWN sprite; Sprite edit is an edit of IN-GAME pokemon sprites (official)! As for edits - I can make only 1-5gen pokemon, since it's a bit hard to redo 6-9gen sprites!

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page