PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver's Art Shop 💙 OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456789

SleepyCryptid's AvatarSleepyCryptid

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

@SleepyCryptid Hi! I can draw anything C;
Oh yippee!! Okok, in that case, I'd like to get a shaded fullbody and an animated pixel art of Mollie for irl currency! If I'm not mistaken that'd be... $35 total? You can choose whether to draw her anthro or animatronic form! I'm okay with either one <3 thank you!!!
» Cryptid || 19 || She/They « • ° PWYW Doodles! ° • PMs open, please label them properly Pfp by Silver Raven!
credit
Background from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse F2U code by Gumshoe
Hello Silver! I’m so excited to see this open again ^.^ Would I be able to maybe get two orders of the same character? I will be paying in USD! It would be a shaded full body and an animated pixel full body. If that is not okay, I can order one for now! I can message you the character, he is a human.
To come to acceptance with things and feelings is rare and to accept them completely is a miracle.
PWYW doodle shop! official Houseki no Kuni BG + icon
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
@SilentHill Hi! Of course, I don't mind multiple orders!

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

@SilentHill Hi! Of course, I don't mind multiple orders!
Yay! I will be messaging you in a moment! I am on mobile right now and the images are being silly ^^;
Two slots left!
Zerobold's AvatarZerobold
I'd love to snag a Pixel Chibi of this girl for GP please!
Fighting Gems: 1576 of 4300 = 36.65%
Steel Gems: 2177 of 3200 = 68.03%
Terracotta Epees: 137 of 500
Image by Dragoncake
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Could i reserve the last one please?

comission

Could i get a chibi pair of a female Luxio with This guy (if the character is hard for you or not comfortable, i have the second Option) Do you accept mixed payment, if yes i'm paying zc and gp together please and thank you for read ^^
Any question i'll pm you =)
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
41% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
@Iceland Could you pm me when your post is updated? In that case - yes sure!
Working on the rest commissions right now! ______ My laptop is feeling bad the last month and it means that I have to start to save up money for a new one. The top half of thes screen is just black (it's fine for now, but it happens more and more often). The reason is... I don't know how long it will working, so for now I'll only accept USD as a payment :( I'll try to work fast, as they say - в темпе вальса. Thank you for understanding!!! Some of slots are open now ______ I'm also planing to open requests / some free art (probably icons???) somewhere in the middle of the May, we will see. I'll make a post in that case
Crysania's AvatarCrysania
Hello, Silver ^-^ I know my name is already on the list but you can put this request after the most recent of course! I would like to request a Full Body plus background for both Tryx and Twixx please! It is Spring after all 😉 I'll of course be paying in USD! I'll try to be as generous as I can ^-^

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page