PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver's Art Shop 💙 OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 789

Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
@SubwayBoss Emmet Hi! Which icon? There are 5 of them :"D

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

@SubwayBoss Emmet Hi! Which icon? There are 5 of them :"D
The regular one for 200zc please :]!
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

Field clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Sneaslets!
Journal |Pms/trades:✔|Trade shop
Music recommendation:Rising Kingdom by Captainsparklez/TryHardNinja
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Joltik art from Pokemon TCG.
Clan button made by MochaFox.
pvnkbøy's Avatarpvnkbøy
hiii! :3 could I get a regular icon of Puck and another regular icon of Persephone for 400 ZC? <3

Sonora - 16 - hoot/owl

"You weren't quite as bold. Smarter, sharpr, brighter than the rest . . . Now you're sixteen, broke and burning out in style" -gifted kid burnout . Tom O'Donovan TH
Sweet Apple

Sweet Apple

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar apple that can make a certain species of Pokémon evolve. It's exceptionally sweet.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 12 — 596 / 781
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
PFP by me!
Pikabolt's AvatarPikabolt
Hi, I’d like to pay for a recolor of the black and white animated Chatot sprite to be albino (the shiny version is in my sig lol). I’ll be paying in ZC
Chatot sprites by Game Freak(c), albino recolor by Silver Raven! Clicks on the Evolution Field and Vivillon Oaks are super appreciated! I return mass clicks when I see them so click away <3

Badge Case

Beginner Badge:
@Pikabolt Sure! But since it's animated sprite, the price will be 600zc, is that ok? с:
Twice's AvatarTwice
Hello! Love your art style omg Would I be allowed to buy 3 regular icons for ZC? If not then I'd like to just take one and let you pick whichever of these pique your interest ^^ first second third sorry that they're all skitty, i didnt even realize until after i finished linking 😭
Icon commissioned from DandyBambiAndy on TH.
Pikabolt's AvatarPikabolt

QUOTE originally posted by Silver Raven

@Pikabolt Sure! But since it's animated sprite, the price will be 600zc, is that ok? с:
That’s totally fine!
ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost
hi!! could i get a pixel chibi of sunday please for 1mil credits?? i really love the icon you did so i'd like to commission more art from you xd thankyou!! ^_^

tori | she/he/any

silly goob :D
art shop!journal!credits

credits

code: RAINB0W forum icon: my oc sunday by Silver Raven!! signature pagedoll: Silver Raven!! (again xd) divider: animatedglittergraphics-n-more on tumblr!
I'm back :P Could I get a regular icon of this one? Paying in credits
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
Errr, I'll open two additional slots for Custom sprites that are in the event shop right now, and I don't have enough zc to buy them ;w; I need... - Glittering Green x1 - Easter Egg Exeggcute x1 You can order anything in this price range (500zc each) С;

Pages: 12345··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page