PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver's Art Shop 💙 OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Hi Silver 🩵 can i get the last slot and get 2 gijinka customs please? paying usd and ill pm the details :3c
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official
Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Open again! Will be working on Illud's art soon! Before asking for free art, don't forget to read a rules first:

Rules for free art

-Only one free art per person. I know that it will probably be sweeped away very fast, so, it would be good to let someone else to get a free art too, right? -Don't pm me about taking a slot beforehand. It will be unfair towards the people, who wait the shop reopened -I think this thing will be existing for month or two, but I'll remove it before ArtFight starts. So, you don't have to worry if you skip the first wave, you can always get a chance next time!! -For the fast turnaround, I'll ask you to leave NOT TOO detailed characters (no, I can draw them of course, but it will take a bit more time lol). So, If your character contain 3-5 different colour in their pallet, it would be super cool!!! But still, it's not necessarily
hi ! can i get a free doodle of my pokesona aoede ? thank you so much :3 i'll definitely be back to purchase stuff as well
naenia - 26 - ne/nem journal - shop
🌈
signature code by me forum avatar by sceoh
Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
hihi! Its me again ( im so sorry, after this i gonna take a break from ordering i promise!) I want the following Arts: - Regular icon [1000 GP] - fullbody Shaded [1500 ZC] - Original Sprite [2500 GP] - Mini Sprite edit [1000 GP] - Wallpaper [500 Zc] with Aelyra the blue fluff dragon! For a full payment of 4,5k GP & 2k Zc if im correctly? And sorry qwq
Credits
It is not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.
Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
Hello :D Could I get a pixel chibi of Taro (the ref is shaded, sorry) for gp? And a free doodle of this lil guy? Thank you!! :3

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
JournalArt Shop.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
grandmaster.pngc+.png
hello! i'd love a free doodle of maipon thank you!
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • nothing here
buying plasma koas and steel statues @100gp/75gp (credit or gp) respectively, shoot me a trade! avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Lv. 49 — 6,192 / 7,351
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
there's nothing here atm
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hiiii! could i please get a free doodle of Aegir if theyre not too detailed? i can always pick someone else!
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe
Ropets123's AvatarRopets123
master.png
Question! Are you still using USD as the only payment option in the shop for now? ( EDIT: Cool! Then I'll order then 👀 ) If you aren't, I'd like to get an regular icon of Mazel for 200 ZC and a Pixel Chibi of Mirror for 1k GP if that's okay with you ^^
Score: 455
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Note: txbiq is borrowing my spare S Tier Shelter Pass for Type Race
Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
@Ropets123 Yep, I'm accepting in-game currency rn!!
Tryxlinn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTryxlinn
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
You can never get rid of me I swear....May I get a large Icon for Ohneosaris for Credits please? :3 That is all for now~ Love you, Friend! <333

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page