PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver's Art Shop 💙 OPEN

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Iceland's Avatarhypermode-12.pngIceland
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Could i get a free doodle of Him please (if the slots are available)
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By:Leon_albertus or @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
41.05% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
hi again!! may i please comm another fullbody for lobo, this time shaded? :D i'd be payin with usd!! i'm also happy to pm you with a few ideas for a more casual outfit for him <33

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
Added! One free slot and 4 regular slots are left
I would appreciate a free doodle of Tetsui please, thank you for considering!! :)

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Tryxlinn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTryxlinn
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
Nvm Heartless got it ^-^
Silver Raven's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSilver Raven
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
@HeartlessDemon sure!! @Crysania It's only one free doodle per person, as I remember you've already asked for it in the last time :о ------------- Also also guys!! I've added rules for free arts in the end of the main post C;
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Hello, Silver Raven! I am looking for multiple items in this commission~! [ref] Notes: The characters are Cele the Furret (shiny) and Belial the Arcanine (melanistic). The GS Ball belongs to Cele. Please do not put a tuft of fur on top of Cele's head. Belial's mane is different from normal Arcanine - his is longer, and the fur placement/hair pattern is more like a male lion's mane than Arcanine's regular oddly-straight spiky puffball of a mane. 1. Regular Icon - Cele 2. Notification Icon - Cele 3. Regular Icon - Belial 4. Notification Icon - Belial Total: $8 if I'm not mistaken? Notes: Thank you very much in advance! I adore your art and have been meaning to order for a while. I still intend to order more in the future - especially Fullbody (shaded) pieces. :D
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Twice's AvatarTwice
arceus.pngc+.png
Hello again! :D Excited as always to see you open! I was hoping to get a few things from you if that's okay, for usd! I wanted to get regular icons of these critters: him (whichever form u like better), this guy, them, him, them, him, and him (whichever design u like better)! And if it's not too much, I'd love a shaded fullbody of them! As always if it's too much then feel free to just pick and choose what you feel like drawing and thank you again ^^
Icon commissioned from DandyBambiAndy on TH.
Hello! Can I please get an original sprite of Zoro for zc? Sitting if possible please!
  • About
  • Links
  • Credits
Mango/Llionare | 17 | He/They/Joltik | Artist who thinks of train men 24/7

u.pngField clicks appreciated! | Current hunt: Larvesta! h.png
Journal |Pms/trades:✔️|Trade shop
Music recommendation: Blue SSD by Dagames
Name: Kudari <3 Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Pfp by King-Psycholyze (Free to use.)
Bug clan button made by Iona.
Electric clan button made by MochaFox.
SoberPie's AvatarSoberPie
master.pnge+.png
hiiii!! i’d love to grab a regular icon of kore and a large icon of this guy for credits if possible plz and ty!! ^^
icon by Tyler

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page