PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 28

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 141516

Abaddon's AvatarAbaddon
master.pngc.png
cries bc it probably isnt scolipede i want a mega scolipede so badly
your local homo x
Fawkesian's AvatarFawkesian
master.pngb+.png
i'm gonna hazard a guess that it might be froslass!
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
ultra.pngd.png
Could also be Wigglytuff or Seadra
burniate's Avatarburniate
master.pnge.png
I'm thinking Weavile. Or Glaceon if we're going to finish up the Eevee megas.
chif-ii's Avatarchif-ii
collector.png
Is there already a Mega Jynx? If there is, my guess is either for Mega Weaville or Mega Frostlass.
dreamistar's Avatardreamistar
ace.png
I'm taking a wild guess and saying malamar or suicune! That's hard;;;
please click my bubby! ⍟ check out my shop!! ⍟ avatar by gezeichnet
These Mei-mes and puns are a-MEI-zing. It mitht be an Ice type, it might be a Poison type. Who knows, it might be a Steel type, for all we non-insiders know. All we know for sure is that it's a Mei-gastone. Now guess like there's no tommorow, humans! XD The obvious is my thing.
"these ancient night maps trace the skies by stars' shadows ephemeral paths" -Jexen Eryan "I'm not questioning on your powers of observation. I'm simply remarking on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is." -Alan Moore, V for Vendetta Avatar was commissioned from MetalHeadKendra, character is my Fancygon child.
err i'm really new and stupid so sorry for the dumb question, but is interactions not interaction points mean tenthousand different users rather then number of pokemans clicked?

QUOTE originally posted by DiamondHooHaMan

err i'm really new and stupid so sorry for the dumb question, but is interactions not interaction points mean tenthousand different users rather then number of pokemans clicked?
The wiki can tell you the difference ;)
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Nanicar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNanicar
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by DiamondHooHaMan

Dear Helix, no, nobody would ever make you interact with 10,000 different users! Just 10,000 Interactions. They could even all be with the same user, if there were a user with 10,000+ Pokémon. But alas, there is not.
Avatar portrait created with the Stardew Valley character creator.

Pages: 123456··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page