PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 28

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Never fails, once a month there's evidence of illiteracy... Sarcasm, if that wasn't obvious.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Liari's AvatarLiari
I finished the mass click weekend I went over the target//I reached the target, and I checked my inventory, I didn't get the mega stone. Does that mean I didn't complete it?
Icon by Myself
Wardove's AvatarWardove
It will be released at around 8 in the mornin- site-time. Says it in the first post... and the last page...
It's best to assume I just don't exist anymore oop. I'm very active on FR (Wardove #360598), and I'm also down for a hello on Discord (Wardove #1455) If you have one of the templates I made once upon a time and either want to shout out or talk code, Discord will get you a quick response. avatar drawn by Raske on FR!
Nênkëndö's AvatarNênkëndö
i dont understand how people dont manage to get the 10,000 interactions. i got it in a solid 1:30 hours of just mass clicking the pokerus users feilds. its noty that hard. but im hopeing for my mega Frostlas or a mega glaceon or Mamoswine would be cool. realy any ice type i will be happy with. if its a pokemon im not that happy with like breelom i will probobly give it away. but again please be Frostlas. as the stone fits. white, Normal form. and purpal, shiny form with red eyes :)
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
i keep seeing people talk about how the stone matches a pokemons shiny colors, but the stones only use the color schemes of the regular forms right? or am i wrong?
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I think it's half random. Some may be related to the Shiny version's color, one normal, and I believe one is related to the eye color, but is whatever staff wants it to be.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Nenkendo, I think it might be Froslass! The color scheme looks right, so it may be it! To me, its a tie between Froslass and Suicune.
x0/300
x3/300
Pestilence420's AvatarPestilence420
I'm really hoping it's Toxicroak only because I have both the shiny version and albino version to it lul xD
Score: 0
Luncasi's AvatarLuncasi
I do hope it's Froslass! I mean, I don't like Froslass as much as Glalie, but there's already a Mega Glaile. Mainly because I'm a Snorunt hoarder. ;x;
I had fun while it lasted. Avatar by caters <3 (If you want to do me a favour, go read their comic too!)

QUOTE originally posted by Nênkëndö

i dont understand how people dont manage to get the 10,000 interactions. i got it in a solid 1:30 hours of just mass clicking the pokerus users feilds. its noty that hard.
Well, if you're like me and you work and then sleep and work and then sleep on the weekend, you might not have enough time. The only reason I have time on the weekends is because I wake up earlier than I should so I can shower and relax on PFQ a bit before work. And it takes like a half hour if you've got a fast method and Elta's fields along with like Sei or Garth or something like that. It's how I do mine.

Pages: 123··· 1213141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page