PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 28

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 13141516

SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Froslassite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 1,945 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
pretty awesome megastone
Kang's AvatarKang
Ah the mega is so pretty!! Love the art of it as well! ^^"
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
can someone post the regular, shiny and albino forms? i want to see if i shoud use this or sell it i would usually go to the shiny list in the forums but it got erased
Randomgal9050's AvatarRandomgal9050
Gonna wait for the sprite, but this helped make a decision of keeping it! It looks so pretty! 0v0
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
Here's the shiny at least.
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
100/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
Haha, I guess I started a day too late! Oh well! :P
Strangedoll's AvatarStrangedoll
Froslass is one of my favorites and her mega forme is rather pretty. I'll have to wait to use it on my shiny though as I'm broke xD. Edited: I was able to mega evolve her C:
Credit
Avatar-- Sprite of my Pokesona 'Doll' is made by Hexx & is for my use ONLY. Mega Sableye sprite next to Doll is made by Vale98PM from Deviantart, Permission given. Forum Signature made for me by Jaderachelle.
Joint Shop Hoarding: ~
Sableye
|
ONLY Brave natured Starmie
|
Alolan Marowak
~ Collecting: ~
Water Stones for Starmie hoard
|
Tidal Bells
|
Mage Orbs
|
Griseous Orbs
|
Hyperspace Rings
~
Aust's AvatarAust
I always loved Froslass because of the Japanese Snow Maiden stories, now even more so <3 Beautiful sprite work and I love the artwork too!
Tony-Stark's AvatarTony-Stark
oh wow now I need to get my paws on a shiny froslass , that sprite is gorgeous 0_0

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page