PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon: The Secret City

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 303132

Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
Read setup here. You could be the one to get the RP started, if there hasn't been a single message here in character, get your character accepted in the setup and get the whole thing started with your character.
My roleplay. I played pokemon sword Please interact with my dreepy
Lv. 100 — +8,604,672
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Sprite by CaptainNessbot!
The Wooper walked through the streets of the secret Pokemon city, waving with her tail to others. It was a content day in the hidden city, although she had been getting news of humans trying to find it, or possibly take over it. She shuddered at the thought.
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
The Furret was also walking through the streets, and he was glad to see The Wooper. He waved back with his tail. "So, what is the news today?"
Pokemon Language.
She greeted the Furret. “Uhh the news..” She racked her brain for the news. “Ah yes, the humans are advancing closer to our city and finding more evidence that a settlement exists. Luckily, humans aren’t that smart or strong.” Abyss explained, insulting the entirety of humanity with a smile. However, she was worried about the humans.
The Furret was quite scared by this. My goodness! What will exactly happen if they do find our city?
“I don’t know..and I don’t wanna know.” She said, shuddering. “But with the sheer amount of Pokemon in this city, we should we able to hold them back. After all, humans are powerless without their machines.” Abyss explained.
"I'll be off to get berries to feed our city, how do I not get caught by humans?" Dusty said calmly.
The intelligent Wooper thought about this. "Well maybe you can just pretend you're a wild Pokemon. But then you might get caught..." She trailed off, still pondering.
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Geody watches the furret and shiny wooper talking from atop a nearby tree, a chill running down her body as she watches the wooper, and she quietly growls at the mention of humans, her grip on her leaf blade tightening. ........
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Dusty runs off to collect berries, hoping to not get caught by a human.

Pages: 123··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page