PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon: The Secret City

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 29303132

Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
Dusty realized that there were outsider Pokémon in front of him. He knew that he would have to play into the obvious dumb-being. "Oh yeah... I forgot."
My roleplay. I played pokemon sword Please interact with my dreepy
Lv. 100 — +8,637,734
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
.............. hm? What was that?
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Lysium's AvatarLysium
Tempo crept through the grass on their hands and knees. They were trying to be quiet so they didn't disturb any nearby pokemon. Tempo: "Hmm, it's pretty empty around here. I wonder if something spooked all the pokemon." They reached for Pebble and Lace's pokeballs just in case and let them out. They pet both of them affectionately. Tempo: "Let me know if you see anything, please."
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>
Vamp then leaves the pokemon center, and she starts idly wandering about, not particularly bored, but she just wants some time to roam. hmmmm......
Pandora blinked absentmindely, smiled and picked Abyss up and patted her head. She did the same with Geody, except the Snivy wasn't quite patting-size and she had to bend down to pat her instead. She continued to pat them. Waffle continued to follow the Gardevoir around and looking for people to punch.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Sprite by CaptainNessbot!
“WEH!?” Abyss shouted as her trainer picked her up and started giving her headpats. She felt a twinge of nostalgia, but ignored it. “A little help?”
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Geody sighs, and she pulls abyss out of pandoras arms with her vines, and then she brings abyss to her, and she starts gently hugging abyss. .....mine..... vamp notices a frillish, and she decides to go check it out. hmmm......
Lysium's AvatarLysium
Lace eyes Vamp suspiciously and calls out to Tempo. "There's a crobat! Heads up!" Then he squints at Vamp. "Dont cause any trouble now, you hear?" Pebble skips over. "Well hellooooo up there!" Tempo hears the call and ducks down in the grass. They grab a thick leatherbound book and start drawing the crobat in flight.
Vamp has noticed tempo, but she decides to act like she hasn't yet. wasnt planning on it...... She then looks at the spoink. hello there.......
Lysium's AvatarLysium
"Hihihi! What's your name, huh, huh? I'm Pebble and that's Lace and over there is our trainer! They think you don't see them, haha!" "Ugh... Hi..." Lace half-heartedly waves a tentacle. He seems unhappy about how friendly Pebble is being.

Pages: 123··· 29303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page