PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon: The Secret City

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345··· 303132

AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Sprite by CaptainNessbot!
Abyss doesn’t like this one bit, but she has to make sure the Snivy doesn’t try anything. She shot the Ice Beam, making sure to aim near the Snivy, but not at it. The Wooper didn’t want to hurt anyone, as she was terrified herself.
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Unfortunately, due to geodys attempt to flee, her tail ends up getting struck by the ice beam, and encasing it in ice, causing geody to go into a complete panic, and she collapses, memories of her being attacked by a woopers ice beam resurfacing, and she breaks down into tears. no no no no..... Please..... No more..... I dont want to continue....... I cant.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
The Wooper yelped in surprise as her Ice Beam went straight for the Snivy and slammed into their tail! She ran over to the Grass type, ignoring her thoughts. It will definitely attack me now…
Geody is too wrapped up in her own thoughts to notice the wooper, and she starts shivering from the coldness of the ice encasing her tail. n-no..... P-please..... No m-more..... I-i dont w-want to fight a-anymore..... P-please......
The Wooper started to panic. She slammed the ice on the Grass Pokemon’s tail, trying to break the ice. She didn’t hit it too hard, as she was scared the Snivy’s tail might snap clean off.
Fortunately, the ice encasing geodys tail breaks off without breaking her tail, and now that abyss looks at geodys tail, it looks so damaged, with faded burn marks and scars from frostbite, and slash marks and cutting scars all over her tail as well..... n-no..... Please..... D-dont hurt me anymore..... N-no more.....
Abyss stepped back from the Snivy, giving it some room. She was relieved nothing had gone horribly wrong.
Geody immediately gets up, and she looks at the wooper with a visibily conflicted expression, on one hand, shes still terrified, on the other, shes thankful the wooper freed her tail from its icy prison, and she speaks in an almost inaudible whisper. .......thank you......
"You're welcome." Abyss said with a smile, feeling better now that the Snivy was calmer. They were still a bit tense, but they had relaxed a bit when Abyss broke off the ice.
Geody seems to hesitate for a moment, seeming to consider something, though it doesn't seem to be anything malicious. ..........hm....

Pages: 12345··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page