PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ALL OUT PUMMELING TR RAFFLE! 👊💥 - Feb 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
Hello everyone! The raffle has been completed! We have our Grand Prize Winners and I am rolling Base Prize Pool Winners as we speak!

Grand Prize Winners + SS

1st - Murph: Box Boxin' Gals 2nd - Mourning: Ragin' Legends 3rd - herblawyerup: Summi Summons 4th - Capsakid: Daycare Passin' 5th - Aclypse: Grand Prize Surprise 6th - pobul: CS Surprise — All these were given out by preference! (2 people
herblawyerup & aclypse
did not have a list, so i picked out of what was left at the pool during that time i read back and noticed there was not a list and rolled to see what was first in that list to decide what to give them. apologizes for this post being so late i had to do chores so i didnt have time to type this all out after the initial grand prize screenshots until now!) herblawyerup + aclypse's randomized prize picking
I will edit this message shortly once I roll base pool prizes! EDIT:

Base Prize Pool

Checkmarks = Manually confirmed that this is a Pokemon that js not the OT's donation and can be gifted Swaps = Swaps are only done when the person above has the same Pokémon they donated, where they swap with the person below them! Mini Announcement: It has come to my attention through some feedback I received that #22, #24, #26, and #28 are NOT what the rules have stated they should be (shiny, albino, melan or at least delta). I accepted these Pokémon without noticing they were just normal Pokémon. This is a VERY big oversight done by me. For compensation, people who have gotten these 4 Pokémon will receive an extra summon (or if I do not have enough summons, currency will be the 2nd option). I apologize for going against my own rules I had applied in the first place. This was very wrong of me to not have noticed sooner. Thank you for understanding.
Grand Prizes will be given out and once every winner received their grand prize, I will start giving out the Basic Prize Pool! I only have 5 trading slots so this may take a while! Congrats to all the winners!
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
Firesomepuppo's AvatarFiresomepuppo
Congrats to the winners of the Grand Prizes, and to everyone getting base prizes. Hope you all enjoyed the type race and have success in future special hunts.
Score: 1163
Type Race score badge done by LycanKai
Avatar is a zoomed screenshot taken from Pokemon Sword and Shield's Pokemon camp feature
Kmastersmash's AvatarKmastersmash
I'm still looking for the arceus rank at this point
Avatar by pokemoon and kmastersmash
Mourning's AvatarMourning
woah, i cant believe i won!! thank you and everyone else for a great type race and a great raffle!

mourning | he/it | 20

your friendly local bug/electric trainer :3
My silly journal! Bug!Electric!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bea on Twitter TR Trophy @Cherushii78
Type Race Score; 870
people who have not won the grand prize, i have edited the message to show who got what in basic pool prizes! i will start sending out grand prizes shortly!
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
i honestly wasn't expecting to win a grand prize, wowza! thank ya'll and everyone for a fun type race and raffle - hope everyone had as much fun as i did!
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I love my prize! Thank you for hosting such an amazing raffle! See you guys next time!
Pfp from Pfq
Lady Tayla's AvatarLady Tayla
Maybe I just missed something along the way but why is one of the Pokemon I've won not special? The donation guide clearly stated all Pokemon must be either S/A/M/D but #24 is not?
Score: 6327

QUOTE originally posted by Lady Tayla

Maybe I just missed something along the way but why is one of the Pokemon I've won not special? The donation guide clearly stated all Pokemon must be either S/A/M/D but #24 is not?
that was a misread on my part. i did not really notice they weren't delta'd and accepted them and only noticed when someone pointed it out. i was planning to compensation to people who had gotten the not specials i accepted summons or currency that i have. it was foolish of me to not check them again. Now that I'm thinking about it, I may have some spare specials that I will most likely replace the non-specials with, giving them the held items instead. I'll dig through my fields and see if I have any. Okay, the Pokémon below will be replacing the non specials that were submitted. They still have the same items, I just gave it to them UPDATE: i will be sending all the trades to basic prize winners now!
i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
Ty for organizing and hosting! I love my new mon: > thanks for a great tr every one!
They are holding hands, they are gazing into each other's eyes, they are on a mission to overthrow the regime and nothing will stand in their way Pls welcome my new son, Rinzler jr, and my new new son, Rinzler jr Sr III

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page