PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ALL OUT PUMMELING TR RAFFLE! 👊💥 - Feb 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
Welcome to the All-Out Pummeling Type Race Raffle!
Hello! I am this months host, Identity V! I wanted to host this because I thought it would be fun and motivating, so I'll be hosting! :3 There are two prize pools, The Basic Prize Pool and The Grand Prize Pool! The Basic pool is for everyone to join! The grand prize pool is where donators can choose to join or not! More info will be below! — Donations and entries will open once this thread is approved! — Donations and entries will close on Feb 28th!
Server Reset, 00:00
— All prizes will be drawn and start to be given out on The 1st of March!
Around Server Reset, 00:00

Processing Information

1. Base Prize Pools will be drawn completely randomly! The Grand Prizes will be following a ranked model, where the winner and order they go in is drawn, and prizes are assigned based on how the users ranked them! 2. Since I will be updating the Grand Prize list, there is a ~48 hour window between where the users cant donate to actual drawing so people can edit their preferences on their messages. You are free to list and edit what order you will like as you please! 3. The list of users in the Grand Prizes will be randomized, and then numbers will be drawn to determine winners and priority order. People who win a grand prize can't also win base prizes! 4. The list of remaining users and a list of the base prizes will then be randomized and matched 1:1. This process will continue until all prizes are distributed! 5. When an event happens where the random user is given their own Pokemon they donated, they will switch with the user directly below them. If they are the last user on the list, then they will swap with the user on the top of the list! 6. Once I start to send out prizes, you have a ~42 hour window to claim them. If a user does not claim them once that time is over, I will cancel the trade and PM the user to remind them. If they still fail to claim their prizes, then I will reroll. 7. Everything will be determined by random.org's lists and integer sets!

Rules

1. All PFQ Rules apply. 2. Only current Fighting TR team members are allowed to apply! 3. You must have at least 200 points to be able to enter! 4. Using the entry form is required! If you want to change your choice about being in grand prizes or want to add an additional donation, you can make a post briefly explaining or edit your message and PM me! 5. If you are on Team Fighting and wish to donate, but don't want to enter the raffle, you still have to make a post here with your donations! This is the only time you don't need to use the entry form. 6. If you do not claim your prize by March 6th, your prizes will be forfeited and rerolled to someone else! 7. I do encourage you to subscribe to the thread! If you needed to fix something on your form, you will be asked here to fix it! Failure to solve the issue will result in your entry being denied!

Donating Guide!

1. All donations must be special Pokemon! (S/A/D/M)
Shiny, Albino, Deltas (with conditions), and Melanistic
Pokemon! They are not required to be Fighting type and any type is welcomed! 2. Delta Pokemon that are not Shiny, Albino or Melan must be holding an item worth 10,000
Based on inventory price, market price or general player's accepted price. For example, a medium gem can go for this much in trade threads, so it will be allowed, but I hold the final decision on it.
. 3. Item only donations are NOT allowed. If you want to donate an item, a Pokemon must be holding it, and it will stay on the Pokemon. 4. Requests to keep Pokemon grouped together will not be allowed unless they are in the Grand Prizes Pool. 5. Grand Prizes are usually grouped by my decision, but here are things normally considered: E/V Specials, Specials from eggs greater than 10,240 EHP, Specials holding high value items, etc. 6. Melanistic Pokemon are accepted and can ONLY be in the Grand Prizes Pool. Click Here.
If you do decide to donate a melanistic pokemon, you won't get anything in return besides our eternal gratitude <3! Be sure you are 100% okay with that decision before you do it!

Entry Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Score:[/b] [inventory=typerace] [b]Donation(s):[/b] (link please) [b]If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?:[/b] [b]If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-6 or state preference:[/b]

Grand Prize Pool

Grand Prize #1: Box Boxin' Gals!
1 Shiny Galarian Farfetch'd + Box and 1 Shiny Sirfetch'd + Box Box

Grand Prize #2: Daycare Passin' Trio!
Albino Machop Line + 71 Daycare Passes

Grand Prize #3: Ragin' Legends!
2 Albino Kubfu (Thank you Drindrak!)

Grand Prize #4: Summi' Summons!
1 shiny + 1 albino Mienfoo line, with 2 summons and 5 Large Fighting Gems!
(5 Large Fighting gems will be added to the trade!)
Grand Prize #5:CS Surprise!
3 CS Pokémon with a few summons and items! (Comes with 10 Cookies)
Comes with 10 Cookies
Grand Prize #6: Grand Prize Surprise!
1 Shiny Shinorin (Thank you i-uhhh!

Base Prize Pool

Participants

User Entering to Grand Prizes?
@User Yes/No
@pobul Yes
@Capsakid Yes
@kmastersmash Yes
@SlimeRancher Yes
@maeblythe Yes
@Mourning Yes
@Firesomepuppo Yes
@Nyna Azura Yes
@Akaneya Yes
@LaveriaDreams Yes
@RottingFlesh Yes
@Blueberry-Blast Yes
@AESTHETICALbirb Yes
@gooseful Yes
@Murph Yes
@Toxel No
@Haptsonirî Yes
@herblawyerup Yes
@Lady Tayla Yes
@WytchyLynx No
@Azlottie No
@DrinDrak Yes
@UnknownCurse No
@Spicy Ramen No
@dangerboat No
@SilentTabaxi No
@Aclypse Yes
@kiwimints No
@i-uhhh Yes
@Mnemosyne No
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
pobul's Avatarpobul
First to the egg! Username: pobul Score: 0 Donation(s):
Lv. 48 — 2,360 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFlying
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes Please :) If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: -1. Box Boxing Gals 2. Day Care Passin Trio 3. CS Surprise 4.Surprise Shinoran 5. Summi's Summons 6. Ragin Legends
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Username: Capsakid Score: 0 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: 1. Daycare Passin 2. Ragin' Legends 3. Box Box Gals 4. Summi Summons 5. CS Surprise 6. Grand Prize Surprise It'll take a bit for the items to update
Pfp from Pfq
Kmastersmash's AvatarKmastersmash
[Username: kmastersmash Score: 739 0 Donation(s): vulpix shiny holding daycarepassx60
Lv. 24 — 1,133 / 1,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: uh yes? If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: 1? Hey let's see what happens I have no idea what I'm doing xD
Avatar by pokemoon and kmastersmash
SlimeRancher's AvatarSlimeRancher
Username: SlimeRancher Score: 0 Donation(s): (link please) If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?:Yes please! If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: The boxboxing gals 🥺
Type Race Score: 0 Buying Ruby Orbs for 110 GP each!
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
× 266 / 250
PFP is from the Pokemon anime~
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Username: to the left to the left Ryko Seratuno Score: 0 Donation(s): Will add more on the off chance I hatch more. If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: No, and honestly I'd appreciate not being to the general pool either, I'm here to donate, not to win anything. If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: n/a
maeblythe's Avatarmaeblythe
Username: maeblythe Score: 0 Donation(s): (link please) If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: no thank you :D I'll let others have a better chance at the grand prize. If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: n/a
Mourning's AvatarMourning
Username: MourningGlories Score: 0 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: yes please! If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: 1. Box Boxin' Gals! 2. Ragin' Legengs! 3. Summi' Summons! 4. Grand Prize Surprise’ 5. CS Surprise! 6. Daycare Passin' Trio!

mourning | he/it | 20

your friendly local bug/electric trainer :3
My silly journal! Bug!Electric!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bea on Twitter TR Trophy @Cherushii78
Type Race Score; 0
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
I've updated everyone & added! Also small reminder if you did make a donation and haven't sent them, please do so I can add them! ♥️
Firesomepuppo's AvatarFiresomepuppo
Username: Firesomepuppo Score: 0 Donation(s): Will add more to this pool if I get any more before donations close. If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes, I would like to be added please. If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: 1: Box Box Gals 2: Daycare Passin 3: Summi Summons 4: Ragin Legends 5: Grand Prize Surprise 6: CS Surprise
Avatar is a zoomed screenshot taken from Pokemon Sword and Shield's Pokemon camp feature

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page