PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ALL OUT PUMMELING TR RAFFLE! 👊💥 - Feb 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
Everyone has been updated! If you havent sent along the pokemon you wish to donate, this is a Friendly reminder to do so! I also have added the last of the Grand Prizes (unless someone offers one), so make sure you check them out and edit your messages accordingly when you have time!

For people applying for Grand Prizes, if not Ignore

Also, since I've been seeing this, please remember to rank the prizes instead of saying your favorite! This is for the event 2 Grand Prize winners have the same favorite and I give the favored Grand Prize to the person above them (Example: User A gets 2nd and User B gets 3rd, both say they want the Box Box Gals the most. I give the Pair to User A, but I don't know what to give user B since they didnt give a list and only said that one prize) Rank them as a 1-6 scale!
most wanted to not really the most wanted
Here is an example: 1. Daycare Passin' 2. Box Box Gals 3. Summi Summons 4. CS Surprise 5. Ragin' Legends
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
Kmastersmash's AvatarKmastersmash
Me ragin legends #3. My shiny dex call
Avatar by pokemoon and kmastersmash
kiwimints's Avatarkiwimints
Username: kiwimints Score: 11 TY for organizing all this! ^o^
i-uhhh's Avatari-uhhh
Username: Score: 5676 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: yes please If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-5 or state preference: 1. raging legends 2. boxbox gals 3. if the shinorin i'm donating is accepted as a grand prize, i'd like that to be given to a user other than me pls Ty for hosting! :D
They are holding hands, they are gazing into each other's eyes, they are on a mission to overthrow the regime and nothing will stand in their way Pls welcome my new son, Rinzler jr, and my new new son, Rinzler jr Sr III
Mnemosyne's AvatarMnemosyne
Username: Mnemosyne Score: 840 tysm everyone!!
Mourning's AvatarMourning
mini heads up that ive changed my username from MourningGlories to just Mourning!

mourning | he/it | 20

your friendly local bug/electric trainer :3
My silly journal! Bug!Electric!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Bea on Twitter TR Trophy @Cherushii78
Type Race Score; 870
Hello everyone! today is the last day for donations or entries! If you have any other pokemon you'd like to donate, be sure to send them to me! If you have not applied, remember to do so ASAP before server reset tomorrow! Thank you for reading! 🐦‍⬛♥️
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Sending these two in
Pfp from Pfq
Haptsonirî's AvatarHaptsonirî
just a heads up that i'm going to be traveling until late on the 3rd/4th so pls be patient with me if needed!!
Sun Tiny Icon made by Juku
they/he/she. journal.
Genderfluid Tiny Icon made by Juku
Submissions are closed! There has been one extra grand prize added for those who don't know, so once again I am asking you to edit your posts accordingly during this time if you applied for it! You have until March 1st (server time) to do this before I lock in your answers and start the drawing that day! Do NOT make another post with your list, just edit your existing post for my convenience & so i dont get someones list mixed up with someone elses :] Refer to the quote below if you are confused what to do!

QUOTE originally posted by Identity V

For people applying for Grand Prizes, if not Ignore

Also, since I've been seeing this, please remember to rank the prizes instead of saying your favorite! This is for the event 2 Grand Prize winners have the same favorite and I give the favored Grand Prize to the person above them (Example: User A gets 2nd and User B gets 3rd, both say they want the Box Box Gals the most. I give the Pair to User A, but I don't know what to give user B since they didnt give a list and only said that one prize) Rank them as a 1-6 scale!
most wanted to not really the most wanted
Here is an example: 1. Daycare Passin' 2. Box Box Gals 3. Summi Summons 4. CS Surprise 5. Grand Prize Surprize 6. Ragin' Legends

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page