PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌎 Team Tectonic Rage 🌎 Raffle Feb 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
Howdy all! Hope y'all have been well. First of all, I'd like to apologize for the delay. When I could first tell I'd miss the deadline, I figured I'd miss it only by a day or two, be able to reasonably apologize, shift the prize claim a few days, etc. Long story short
stressful family junk
, that ended up being... very much not the case. I take full responsibility for that, and am going to make my absence as right as I can. Starting with my second point: I have gone ahead and drawn all the rounds/prizes for the raffle! I hope the wait has not dampened the excitement too much, there are still lots of goodies to go out. Our Grand Prize winners ended up being: 1. KAKarma - Prize 2 (Yamask Set) 2. Itto - Prize 4 (Noismogs + Regieleki) 3. Arcanros - Prize 1 (Trapinch Family) 4. Gem217 - Prize 3 (Cyclizars + Gosolds) If anyone else would like a sneak peek at their prizes, all screenshots are in the records post. As I normally do, I'm going to start with grand prizes and then send out base pool over the next few days. Finally, there is no more prize claim deadline. We're entirely past the original deadline, so I went ahead and got moderator permission to scrap it. If there are incomplete trades lingering after 10-14 days from now, I'll just ask a mod to "force trade
send mons directly to a user's collection area, usually done if someone is unreachable for a contest
" prizes to their winners. In my mind it's the fairest thing to do. If someone joined knowing they'd be online for the previous timeslot, and I were to come back and move the goalposts entirely I think that's... low. This is my fault; I'll take care of asking for help on it. Again, thank you all for your patience. Really sorry for the interference this time. If there are any concerns please feel free to reach out to me. Please enjoy your prizes as they come to you regardless and have fun with this month's typerace!

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

96/500
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 0
Gem217's AvatarGem217
THANK YOU!!! This has made my entire week, probably month haha. Hope you're doing ok CrayonCroc! RL has the nasty habit of getting in the way at times *hugs*
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
itto's Avataritto
welcome back! i don't think anyone's upset over the delay, life happens and that's always far more important than internet things and hosting a giveaway is no small beans. congrats to all the winners so far (and a big thank you from myself!)
credit
avatar and icon from genshin impact with edits from a friend
✨art shop✨
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
Thank you!!! :D and a big congrats to all the other winners too!
300/350
654/2100
1901/3200
Collecting the above.
Arcanros's AvatarArcanros
Thank you so much and congrats to everyone else as well ~
~ Arcanros ~ Lvl 20 •Leayph ProfileToyhou.se profileXanje ProfileHi there ~ Im Arcanros (Formerly known as Riverclaw) ~ Im always open for a chat or to help someone so if you wanna talk about anything or need any help im always here ~ More than likely if you find a site with a user named "arcanros" or "arcanros77" its most likely me ~ forum icon and background are both made by the same person ~
Background ༻✦༺ Code ༻✦༺ Forum Icon
Flutter-by's AvatarFlutter-by
Thank you! I love my prizes and I am so appreciative of the effort and time it has taken for you to do this whole raffle. Thank you so much!
Score: 0
Credit to lycankai Avatar by Victordamazio at Avatarist
Amieg's AvatarAmieg
Congrats to all the winners! Hopefully those of you that got the noibats I donated enjoy them ^^
Social interaction scares me, apologies for any awkwardness ^^' Avatar is a photo of a pizza rat that has been featured on various news sites, drawn over by me so that said pizza rat looks like Dante from Devil May Cry (specifically him in the 3rd game, which is what the logo is from as well) 9.5 hours ahead of server time. Journal
0/500 for melan hunt
CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
Howdy all, again. It has been unfortunately brought to my attention that I missed a user when rolling the base prizes. As this is the case, I will be taking down the previous base prize results, triple-checking my list, and re-rolling the prizes. The good news is, I usually wait a day to distribute base prizes, so nothing has gone out yet and I can safely redo this. I apologize to anyone who already peeped what they had rolled, but it is the only way to ensure fairness of prizes for the user that I unfortunately skipped. Edit: The re-roll has been done, and is up. Again, I cannot possibly apologize enough for this. I don't know where my heads gone. I sincerely hope everyone still gets something they enjoy in the do-over <3
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Is it a bit snobby tonsay thank god? I wouldnhave gotten 4/5 "duplicates" so maybe this times rolles will give me better luck xD
Flutter-by's AvatarFlutter-by
kind of gutted as I was so happy with what I had, but understand its what needed to be done. That must have been really stressful for you, so I hope it doesn't put you off doing it again some day, as it has been fun!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page