PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🌎 Team Tectonic Rage 🌎 Raffle Feb 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > 🌎 Team Tectonic Rage 🌎 Raffle Feb 2024 >

CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
Howdy all! Hope y'all have been well. First of all, I'd like to apologize for the delay. When I could first tell I'd miss the deadline, I figured I'd miss it only by a day or two, be able to reasonably apologize, shift the prize claim a few days, etc. Long story short
stressful family junk
, that ended up being... very much not the case. I take full responsibility for that, and am going to make my absence as right as I can. Starting with my second point: I have gone ahead and drawn all the rounds/prizes for the raffle! I hope the wait has not dampened the excitement too much, there are still lots of goodies to go out. Our Grand Prize winners ended up being: 1. KAKarma - Prize 2 (Yamask Set) 2. Itto - Prize 4 (Noismogs + Regieleki) 3. Arcanros - Prize 1 (Trapinch Family) 4. Gem217 - Prize 3 (Cyclizars + Gosolds) If anyone else would like a sneak peek at their prizes, all screenshots are in the records post. As I normally do, I'm going to start with grand prizes and then send out base pool over the next few days. Finally, there is no more prize claim deadline. We're entirely past the original deadline, so I went ahead and got moderator permission to scrap it. If there are incomplete trades lingering after 10-14 days from now, I'll just ask a mod to "force trade
send mons directly to a user's collection area, usually done if someone is unreachable for a contest
" prizes to their winners. In my mind it's the fairest thing to do. If someone joined knowing they'd be online for the previous timeslot, and I were to come back and move the goalposts entirely I think that's... low. This is my fault; I'll take care of asking for help on it. Again, thank you all for your patience. Really sorry for the interference this time. If there are any concerns please feel free to reach out to me. Please enjoy your prizes as they come to you regardless and have fun with this month's typerace!

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

68/250
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 8510
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page