PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌎 Team Tectonic Rage 🌎 Raffle Feb 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Username: Ravenclawdiadem Score: 0 Donation(s): Delta Piplup with Dragon Medium Gem If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: 1. Melan Yamask 2. Albino Regieleki + S/A Noismogs 3. Trapinches 4. Shiny Cyclizar+Albino Gosolds
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +1,169,207
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireIce
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Ashki's AvatarAshki
Username: Ashki Score: 6027 Newbie here, sorry I don't have anything to donate! Hopefully in the future I will! Thanks so much for running this :D
itto's Avataritto
Username: itto Score: 4859 Donation(s):

everything in my raffle field! (grouped by type for ease)

10 albino rockruff

10 shiny mimikyu

4 shiny rockruff

1 shiny golett, 3 shiny sandshrew

If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: yes please :D If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: 2, 4, 3, 1 i know the dono's a lot GSFHSGD theyre jsut a collection of specials that i would otherwise be converting to DP either way so <3 figured id spread them amgonst the team instead!
credit
avatar and icon from genshin impact with edits from a friend
✨art shop✨
CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
Howdy all! Sorry for the delays, busier than expected this month ;; We have three days left for donations! according to my records I've yet to receive trades from: ArloXoXo and Gumfondle, feel free to send whenever I've gone through and added all the donos and arranged our grand prizes, there are now four to choose from! I might calculate the exact values of them and add more mons / items, but nothing will shuffle or get removed from where they are now, if you want to adjust lists. That's all, take care and good luck o/

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

68/250
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 8510
CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
Howdy all! Quick warning/reminder there are about 16 hours left to rank your selections for grand prizes! edit: I actually don't really read the rankings until I go to draw prizes. So really, you've probably got 20-26 hours-ish. o7 Drawings and winners will likely be announced more than 24 hours after this message. I apologize greatly for the spottiness. I had time, and then three days ago relatives call and say they're coming into town for the week....... ain't that always how it happens? Regardless, best of luck to all contestants, hopefully everyone gets something they're happy with <3
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Life has priority. Hope it gets less stressy soon. Take your time, friendshaped host-person :>
He/him 30 German Second/Third Field Shiny/Albino Free for newbies :) See my Shop https://pfq.link/~V2z1 for Summons and Dexing If you ever happen to send me a shiny/albino for my endstage living Dex, please make sure to give it a NAME and if you wish, a description, so I can love it as equally as you do :)
Flutter-by's AvatarFlutter-by
oops, almost deleted this in setup for new type race! Goodluck everyone, unless of course I've missed something, in which case my apologies!
Score: 1529
Credit to lycankai Avatar by Victordamazio at Avatarist
Deadlock21's AvatarDeadlock21
Hello New Team leader-person :) The raffle is not done yet FYI
Flutter-by's AvatarFlutter-by

QUOTE originally posted by Deadlock21

Hello New Team leader-person :) The raffle is not done yet FYI
Not a new team leader lol, just a messy, disorganised peep trying to get straightened up and spring cleaning -even if I only manage it online lol. Thank's for the update though, much appreciated!
Gem217's AvatarGem217
What will happen to this thread if the new type race has started before CrayonCroc is back?
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 1137
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page