PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌎 Team Tectonic Rage 🌎 Raffle Feb 2024

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Amieg's AvatarAmieg
Username: Amieg Score: 2200 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes please! If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: From highest to lowest level of preference: yamask collection, noismogs with the regileki, trapinch family, cyclizars and gosolds. edit: ack almost forgot to say ty for hosting the raffle! edit 2: updated preferences to include the new additions to the grand prize pool ^^
Social interaction scares me, apologies for any awkwardness ^^' Avatar is a jangmo-o designed to look vaguely like Moros from Hades 2, drawn by me. Mo-o eggs without a melan: 509 Journal - 9.5 hrs ahead - he/they/any - death wings: 0/500 - F2U bait
Arcanros's AvatarArcanros
Username:Arcanros Score: 401 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes please ~ If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: N/A
~ Arcanros ~ Lvl 20 •Leayph ProfileToyhou.se profileXanje ProfileHi there ~ Im Arcanros (Formerly known as Riverclaw) ~ Im always open for a chat or to help someone so if you wanna talk about anything or need any help im always here ~ More than likely if you find a site with a user named "arcanros" or "arcanros77" its most likely me ~ forum icon and background are both made by the same person ~
Background ༻✦༺ Code ༻✦༺ Forum Icon
Flutter-by's AvatarFlutter-by
Username:Flutter-by Score: 1529 Donation(s): My only duplicate! Shiny Toxel If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?:Yes please If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: 4,3,2,1 thank you!
Score: 1529
Credit to lycankai Avatar by Victordamazio at Avatarist
CrayonCroc's AvatarCrayonCroc
Howdy all! First of all: I've added the second grand prize, which is my melanistic Galarian Yamask. Whoever gets her, please enjoy Second: @bootes, yes you can come back with more donations. Either edit your post and PM me or just make a new one with more donos. Third: Regarding the "rankings" section of the template, there seems to be some confusion. TL;DR If you are entering grand prizes, this is where you let me know which grand prize you would like the most. For example, let's say we end up with 3, you can come back and edit your list to say "1. X grand prize, 2. Y grand prize, 3. Z grand prize" 1 being the prize you want most, and 3 being the prize you want least. It says 1-? because I don't know how many I'll be able to put together until the donations come in, sorry if the question mark is confusing. There is a 48 hour window between donations closing and winners being drawn, this is intended to let people come back and edit their rankings, since the grand prizes will be added to throughout the raffle. If you can't make it back in that timeframe, you can choose to state a general preference. "I'd prefer a prize with a melan / with X types of items / with more albinos than shinies" or even "I'd prefer a prize that doesn't have X item," etc. The ranking is necessary because I will assign the grand prizes manually out of the randomized winners. For example, let's say there are 3 grand prizes. I randomize three winners, and assign them priority left to right. The first selected user has priority, they are guaranteed to get their "rank 1 prize." The second user gets whatever is highest up on their list remaining, and the third gets the leftover prize. If you leave your ranking blank, I will assume you have no preference, and auto-give you the leftover. I will issue reminders closer to the raffle's end date to edit your rankings. o/

Croc
My Name: Croc! My Site Pokesona's Name: Rocco!
March 16th!
| They
They/Them Pog/Crab-self Neos Masculine Desc. Preferred

68/250
F2U Hunt BaitsMy Art Shop!credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Me Sig Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 8510
KAKarma's AvatarKAKarma
Username: K-A-Karma Score: 1063 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes please. If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: My overall prize prefrance is (and this is being listed in case some of these things get entered and I dont edit in time, sorry if its a lil long I just wanted to cover my bases and this is what I usally do.) 1. Hypermode vouchers/BoxBoxBoxs 2. Melens / Delta voucher Ms 3. Double Delta Shinys (double deltas are deltas that list the same type twice)/Shiny or albino legendaries 4. Boxboxes/Delta voucher C 5. Summons 6. Double Deltas 7. Anything else.
305/350
654/2100
2778/3200
Collecting the above.
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Username: Gem217 Score: 1137 Donation(s): I'm on mobile so will try add links soon but will be donating a couple of shiny vulpix and a couple of Albino Vulpix If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes please! If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: 3rd or 2nd :D
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 1137
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
PayneSnape's AvatarPayneSnape
Username: paynesnape Score: 1560 got nothing to donate sorry.
~walk by faith not by sight avatar drawn by me
Score: 1560
by Lycankai
Gumfondle's AvatarGumfondle
Username: Gumfondle Score: 0 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes pls :3 If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: N/A
ilovejuice's Avatarilovejuice
Username: ilovejuice Score: 0 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: yes If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: n/a
Mr Melo's AvatarMr Melo
Username: Mr Melo Score: 0 Donation(s): If Donating, do you want to be entered for Grand Prizes?: Yes please If entering Grand Prizes, please rank 1-? or state preference: no preferences
Score: 0
TR badge by LycanKai

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page