PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

what is your school like

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Cat2's AvatarCat2
so, i have seen shows and movies set in schools and they almost always have the long corridor with the lockers in wich students put their stuff, the theme week in wich students heve to dress like the theme, and each student has a different timetable and each subject has its classroom and students have to walk class to class. not sure if that is true or if its just in american schools or something but where i live(Italy) it works like this: each class has a classroom and the same timetable, we dont have lockers we just keep our stuff in our backpacks, when a subject ends we just swich our books to the books of the next subject and wait for the teacher to arrive. Im really curious to know how it works for other people!
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
as an american we do have lockers but dont use em we do have the long hallways which is annoying and we only seldemly have a theme for a week like we one week had different theme a day for a week for mental health week. we do have scedules? but idk abt timetables we each have our own scedule for our classes
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I didn't really attend a "traditional" American schooling as I was stuck in private religious schools growing up but we still had lockers. Very few people actually used them, though. I only really stored things I'd need later in the year (like chapter books) there so I wouldn't forget them at home when we were finally assigned to read them We all had our own schedule to follow and had to go to different classrooms for everything. It wasn't usually a big deal as most classes were in 3 buildings connected by like mini skyways on each floor but one class building was completely separate. Every year you had to pray your schedule didn't have you bolting down from the top (3rd) floor of the connected buildings to back up to the top (4th) floor of the separate one (or vise versa) 😆
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Chiro's AvatarChiro
My school suckkkksssssss- I go to a private religious school in the u.s. and almost everyone is homophobic, I have no friends, and we have more work in a shorter year (we have an extra subject, and our off days are pretty random). Do not recommend. Italy sounds cool! :00

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
My school is like the most ordinary thing in the world. its in u.s. We do have lockers, but only during P.E., and they are super tiny, 12 inch x 12 inch you are forced to carry your stuff in backpacks everybody has a different timetable. you are lucky if you get in a class with ur friend - even if you have a friend group i went to school in taiwan for a bit tho and we stayed in the same classroom there was like 12 different subjects and a different schedule every day. you had the same classmates all 7 periods, and you sat in the same desk. Some books you can keep in your desk "drawer", which is basically just a wooden board attatched to the underside of your desk with some space in between and a couple of plastic cylindar-thingies at the side that you can hang stuff from - face masks for me most of the time you didn't have enough room in your desk for all your textbooks(12 subjects with six workbooks to go along with the actual textbooks, could you believe it?), and there wasn't exactly a locker per se,. It was more of like a cabinet that you could store stuff in. Most of us just used it to store papers/tests we need in the future but never really bother to look at or textbooks that we only used once or twice a week. The homeroom teacher would come by and sweep by lockers like twice a year, and everybody just stuffed the excess papers into desks and backpacks at that point
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Cat2's AvatarCat2

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

My school is like the most ordinary thing in the world. its in u.s. We do have lockers, but only during P.E., and they are super tiny, 12 inch x 12 inch you are forced to carry your stuff in backpacks everybody has a different timetable. you are lucky if you get in a class with ur friend - even if you have a friend group i went to school in taiwan for a bit tho and we stayed in the same classroom there was like 12 different subjects and a different schedule every day. you had the same classmates all 7 periods, and you sat in the same desk. Some books you can keep in your desk "drawer", which is basically just a wooden board attatched to the underside of your desk with some space in between and a couple of plastic cylindar-thingies at the side that you can hang stuff from - face masks for me most of the time you didn't have enough room in your desk for all your textbooks(12 subjects with six workbooks to go along with the actual textbooks, could you believe it?), and there wasn't exactly a locker per se,. It was more of like a cabinet that you could store stuff in. Most of us just used it to store papers/tests we need in the future but never really bother to look at or textbooks that we only used once or twice a week. The homeroom teacher would come by and sweep by lockers like twice a year, and everybody just stuffed the excess papers into desks and backpacks at that point
the second part is exacly like my school! im sorry that you cant be with your friend much
SilverRabbit's AvatarSilverRabbit
I go to a public school in American. My school's hallways aren't too long, but there are a BUNCH of different parts of the building. And there's a lot of classrooms which is fun when you need to book it from the second floor all the way downstairs and run to the other side of campus to make it on time for homeroom. (Extra points if it's raining outside) There are lockers but they cost extra and anyways we only have 4 minutes to get to each class, but my schedule is wild and I have to sometimes sprint to make sure I get to the classroom on time. There are also online classes you can take which is what I'm doing, and you can either do them at school in a designated classroom or sign a form so you can go home. I usually stay in school because it's easier to just go on the bus home. A lot of people also talk about how much the school bus sucks? My closest friends are on the bus and besides like 5 other people there's no one there so it's actually pretty fun. Fights happen sometimes. Kids get caught doing stuff in the bathrooms. Some teachers have been found out to be disgusting human being. But I feel like that's a typical thing to happen in America. And what I'm most salty about is besides 23 minutes of lunch, we don't have any free time at all :,)
Will draw art for currency :3 Beautiful icon made by Mareepthan!
@SilverRabbit ooof :( Our campus in America isn't too big. You could make it from one end to another with time to make a detour to walk one of your friends to their classes, if it comes to it. We have seven minutes. But we don't really have any break time other than lunch too, if that makes you feel better TvT Oh yeah, I remembered something about Taiwan school. So basically, all the important classes are in the classroom. The nonimportant ones or the ones that involve materials like woodworking tools or musical instruments we have to walk to. Ugh. Anyway, I remembered something. Once, I accidentally left a bag of grapes in the drawer over winter break and forgot about it. :( Let's just say it wasn't pretty
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Bullies galore. And they are nice to everyone but me. And its a tiny special needs school. And it sucks. Get me out of here immediately. or else..
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page